Saints Vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 3, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2011.
  1. Saints

93.3%
  2. Seahawks

6.7%
  1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Saints couldn't Hassel the Hawks.

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Screw the Seahawks :icon_frown:

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Excuse me GIF, I have got to go jump off a cliff. If you don't see me online tomorrow you can assume that is what happened.

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

with a pathetic performance like this from the saints maybe they don't seserve to be in the playoffs.j

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Marshawn Lynch Dat

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Hey, you're a year removed from the ring so you are doing a helluva lot better than us!

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Tomorrow's Headlines:

Saints Go On Holiday To Seattle
    & Get Lynched

NFL & Goodell Promise Thorough
    Investigation

8. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

LMFAO, that is the greatest headline ever.

9. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Good ta see you still have your sense of humor, dragonite

Keep ya from that date with 'the cliff'. :wink:

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Congrats Seahawks fans!

11. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Watched the whole game and they should feature this game on NFL Films just for the Marshawn Lynch td run. Complete beast.

12. Mothehecker......the Seahawks actually did it.

What can I say.....they were the better team. I thought they get creamed but the Saints were just a little too banged up.

That run by Marshawn Lynch is being compared to Marcus Allen's run in the Super Bowl. Where did the hell Lynch come from? lol

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Congrats Seahawk fans. You picked a very good day to not suck. And don't pinch yourselves yet, you've got another game next week.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'll have everyone know that I was the only one who picked the Seahawks here.

1 person likes this.
  15. :peace:

But you couldn't have predicted they would score 41 against New Orleans. lol

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnzLbrb1Z0U]YouTube - MARSHAWN LYNCH 67 YARD TD RUN AGAINST THE SAINTS!!![/ame]

Screwin' ridiculous. Play took forever, too.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hell no.

But:

1. HFA, especially in Qwest, is huge.
    2. No dome to keep comfy in. It was cold as hell in Seattle today. Even supposed to snow.
    3. Not that he has looked spectacular before this game, but getting back their former Pro Bowl qb who has plenty of playoff experience was big.
    4. Running game started moving the last couple weeks.
    5. Lack of legit runners for New Orleans.
    6. Seattle's defensive pass rush much improved in recent weeks.

I figured New Orleans could run away with it too just because on paper they are the much better team, but there was just too many things that gave Seattle a small boost for me to pick NO.

18. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

congrats seahawks...you obviously wanted it more than us

19. Good points you've brought up but the Saints already have beaten Seattle at Qwest in the regular season.

I thought that would also be an edge for them today. But they were too banged up and Brees threw 60 passes. Not going to win much games passing 60 times.

Interesting how they will handle Reggie Bush's contract in the offseason. He only had 12 yards rushing against Seattle before leaving with an injury. My feeling is that Bush will decline a pay cut and will test the waters in FA.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wow what a game I didn't believe wjwm I heard Sterling Sharpe pick Seattle but damn