Scott Hall E:60 Story

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by dublin mike, Oct 20, 2011.

1. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea I seen it. I never knew he killed someone, but outside of that none of this shocked me. He's a freaking train wreck. It's pathetic, he should be on an episode of intervention.

Here's easier access to the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbA9uHXJ7c]Scott Hall Documentary - Espn E60 - FULL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He just needs to control himeself when he drinks i dont buy into the whole alchoholic bullcrap you have control of every action you make. Get drunk but not to drunk and ure fine

4. Crowned

This is a dumb post bro. If it were only that easy for alcoholics.

5. ball in the baskett

im just saying i drink pretty often but i dont consider myself an alchoholic. I will sit and drink between 6-12 beers but then ill stop. right now im already down 8 beers and im cutting myself off saving the rest for another day its not that hard.

6. Crowned

Yea, it's not that hard because you're not an alcoholic.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...baskett you're clueless dude...

8. Actually finished watching the piece a few moments ago.........

He didn't have to go down this road of drugs and alcohol which really wrecked his physical and mental well being. A very sad story but I still feel for him in a way.

I no longer watch the sport actively but he was one of my favorite performers when I was a fan back in the day.

9. ball in the baskett

See thats what society trys to make you think just cause someone drinks often there a alchohol heck that. I just enjoy being drunk from time to time nothing wrong with that. Its not a problem to me

10. Crowned

what
    the
    heck

just stop. Alcoholics aren't a myth.

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I don't know if should be smh for Scott Hall or Bitb.:tsk:

12. ball in the baskett

not for me im just gonna have 4 more beers and go to sleep or play basketball

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

More so BitB...

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

You are so mind blowingly idiotic and uneducated that it just shocks me how you function in society.

Just because something doesn't occur to you doesn't mean it don't occur to others. Scott Hall went through a traumatic event and fell into a drug/alcohol habit because he was and still isn't able to come to terms with it, not purely because he likes it as you have insinuated.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Don't get me wrong.... These kind of people have issues.... But everyone has a choice... And alcoholics choose to kill themselves slowly...

Sent from my HTC EVO

16. dublin mike

Is it someone's choice to take the first drink? Yes. But once alcohol takes over someone, it doesn't let go. I've seen it happen up close and personal. People that want to quit, but for whatever personal demon haunts them can't let it go. You really think these people want to slowly die like this? You think Scott Hall wanted to go from selling out stadiums to appearing in front of crowds of 200 people or less, making an embarrassment of himself? The addiction gets a stranglehold on your life and everything around you, burning everything in its path.

17. Crowned

People with severe alcoholism are basically hecked without an medicated detox, because there body aches without alcohol in it. Almost an unbearable withdraw to my understanding.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I've seen it close hand too...my biological father was an alcoholic... He lost my mother and myself because of this. He choose to quit and he chooses not to drink again... He was pretty much drunk for about 10 yrs of his life from what I know.I know have great relationship with him...he did this with out rehab or anything he says God was all he needed ... I saw my Sons godmother kill herself with alcohol less than 6 yrs ago ...maybe I Just see things diffrently

Sent from my HTC EVO

19. dublin mike

I'm very similar Omen. Dad was/is an alcoholic. Went thru a case every day. Abusive physically and verbally. Haven't spoken to him in 2 1/2 years I think. It just hit a point where you are like, ya know, after 30+ years, I'm just tired of trying to help you out. I know you need support, but when is someone gonna come along to lend it to me? That's when a lot of alcoholics problems get either worse or better, when the family/friends decide they have to start living life.

20. dublin mike

Sorry, don't mean to ramble. Just thinking of the old man pisses me off, and it gets hard to put coherent sentences together.