Scott Hall E:60 Story

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by dublin mike, Oct 20, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Watching that hurt. I have a few friends that suffer from that and it is truly a disease. People act like it's an easy choice. It's no different than someone being addicted to drugs or eating or stealing, etc. Well, maybe not stealing because that's a choice but you know what I mean. He's a complete and total wreck and the fact that he's still alive is absolutely amazing. I hope he truly does get clean now. One of the big issues with him was the fact that he was surrounded by enablers(Hunter, Shawn, Kevin, Waltman) and now it's hard for him to break out of it. HBK used to have a ballin' drug habit but he kicked it with the help of god. It's too bad. The dude is one of my favorites.

2. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Hopefully training his kid will get him on track. Kid is a legit 7 footer. Would be helpful if some of his friends could chip in and help him out with the training.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Is what Sean Waltman had to say about the piece. To be honest, Waltman was one of the biggest pieces of crap that didn't help Hall at all. Nash distanced himself a bit after the WWE nWo incidents where Hall was FREAKED but Waltman was bring him booze and pills and crap. Plus all the crap with Hall's wife and Waltman calling her a c**t and saying she's not supportive. That mother hecker needs a nice stiff di**o upside the head.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Same here Dublin mine was abusive towards my mom but never me.... I was young though..but my mom's left. Remarried my dad who raised me...after he cleaned up he was ready to see me again with my parents permission.... He hasn't drank in about 20 something years.... Jerry was viscous too from stories he has told me.... Used to drink pretty much round the clock had to be pulled out of a car twice with jaws of life.... Luckily he never killed anyone.....

Sent from my HTC EVO

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

The turth is lost in all of this and every piece on this issue in wrestling it's not just the one thing that effect them it the mix of the booze, pills, steriods and such. Plus honestly a lot of people probably did the same as Waltman back in the day.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

You sir are an alcoholic, even though you don't think they exist you are one of them, you should seek help immediately but of course you won't because you don't exist because alcoholism is a myth.

Onwards and upwards taht was a really sad piece. I hope he can put his life back together the worst part of that entire thing was watching that promoter send a hecked up Hall on to fight, that was pathetic and low, I hope that promoter dies a SLOOOOOOOOOOW death from multiple kidney failures...taht is all.

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Word is that he and his son are estranged yet again due to his drug use. He's apparently relapsed a few times and even though he says he's in rehab he hasn't spoken to his son in a few weeks.

9. Dragonite

That sucks, damn!

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

LordsofPain.net - Scott Hall & Son No Longer On Speaking Terms

11. Dragonite

Well mum got her wish he quit rasslin just like she wanted.

Honestly his wife comes off a little bad in this video if you ask me.

12. SRW

How so? I thought she put her foot down on his bullcrap and is still calling him on it.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I can relate to Omen and dublin mike with my dad. My dad WAS an alcoholic for years and years. A year and a half ago, he was diagnosed with cerosis in his liver. He was drinking an average of 2 cases of beer a week. The doctor gave him 2 choices. Keep drinking and you'll die sooner or later OR quit drinking and you'll live longer while not drinking. My dad chose to quit drinking and he honestly doesn't miss it. Now, I love to drink every now and then BUT I refuse to get like that.

As for Scott Hall, this is just flat out sad. Hopefully the man can over come his demons before it's too late. Good thing he has the WWE to help him with rehab because if it wasn't for the WWE, he would most likely be dead right now. When they showed the part of him at an indy show in april where he had to be helped to and from the ring, I just shook my head. He was booked for AAW here in Chicago in may. After seeing him in april, I knew he wasn't going to show up to AAW in may and he didn't. I have my doubts about him over coming his demons but i'm honestly cheering for him to over come his demons.

14. dublin mike

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Don't want to derail or anything.... But because of I saw and witnessed I pretty made my mind at a young age to never succumb to any drugs in this fashion.... I also enjoy drinking but know when to kinda stop....in my younger days their wasn't a drug I wouldn't try but I always had a grip and could walk away like nothing.....

Sent from my HTC EVO

16. Dragonite

I get calling him out about the drugs, but the way she rambles on and on about his career...I mean she knew he was a wrestler when she married him right? She should support his career.

17. Shawn Michaels: Twitter.com

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Scott Hall was one of my favorites so this was tough to watch. It doesn't even look like him. Just terrible.

19. SRW

At some point she drew a line in the sand and he chose his career over his family. I can understand why she's bitter, especially when there are kids in the picture.

20. dublin mike

And especially when he hasn't seen the kids in how many years? I'm sure the divorce was nasty.

That being said, I think I remember reading where she has helped him out quite a few times over the last few years.