Scott Hall E:60 Story

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by dublin mike, Oct 20, 2011.

1. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

My mother has had a horrible drinking problem for as long as I remember, it has been the worst maybe the past few years, and it's tough it's hard to watch the people you love constantly relapse or just give up, and all you want to do is throw them on your shoulder and get to the light at the end of the tunnel, with them constantly dragging there feet or refusing to help. I get in life it sometimes takes something really horrible, sometimes death and or those "worst day in my life" moments to really change your life to really change. My mom has been doing better and I'm really proud of her, it scares me with drugs or alcohol but if you are smart enough to see the history right infront of you, and know "you are no different then anyone, you have the choice" then more power to you and luckily I've taken that road.

Wrestling is a tough business, it's a very cut throat and ugly world at times behind the curtain and it has it's vices and it's enablers. I imagin it much like College football, being the star player you know? You are "THE MAN" people giving you whatever you want left or right, and constantly feeding your ego, constantly girls throwing themselves in your direction, that is much what pro wrestling is like. It's so easy to fall prey because you feel invincible and nothing can tough you. Those guys took that crap because it was fun for them, it was "The Rush" they needed, much like they got in the ring. Some abuse drugs for personal demons/depression, some because they love how it makes then feel, some because they are in so much pain everyday they just want to feel no pain, and willing to do whatever to get it. Some guys can't live the life without that "fame" and you see what happens to them when they can't cope, it's hell man...superstardum is a double edge sword. For a short time it is amazing, you get the girls the money the drugs and them fast cars...and when your older look at you.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

This is pitiful.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Oh yea and it wasn't cool to name drop Shawn Michaels.