Scott Wright's DraftCountdown.com Mock Draft (Sep. 12th)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jammin Jaguar, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia

2. St Louis Rams - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia

3. Oakland Raiders - Michael Oher - OT- Ole Miss

4...... Read More at DraftCountdown.com

2. Jammin Jaguar

There's no chance in hell that we take an ILB with our first pick when our O-Line is in the state that it is. I wanted us to address our O-Line this past off-season in someway but we left it untouched... Came back to bite us on our bum that one did. I think we should definitely be looking at some interior linemen in '09.

3. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Definately would not mind getting Vontae Davis for the falcons. Kid is a great shut down corner, you just hope he doesn't have the prima donna attitude the last shutdown corner we drafted had.

But the Falcons really need a DT. Somone in the middle who can stuff the run (Grady Jackson can't last forever.

4. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

^ I agree. We may go DE also if Anderson doesn't improve.

5. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I always wondered why we drafted Anderson in the 1st place, he was a one hit wonder in college. He'll never be anything.

I like Selvie, but think he is a bit undersized to play DE. But if he can play w/the same energy that he does in college, he'll be a great player in the league.

6. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

chiefs wont have #1 pick and wont take QB first round

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

If there is a god the Titans will find a way to land Jeremy Maclin then I would piss myself in delight. He's the kind of player we are missing on the outside.....hell he might even make Vince Young look serviceable as a QB. I can remember about three deep plays that were not made by Titans WR's this past week by Justin Gage and Justin McAreins simply because they didn't have that burst of speed to get under the ball. Maclin is as exciting as it gets, the guy is a playmaker.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

if harvin is there for us to pick, i really wouldnt mind him

9. ecko

ecko CJ + D = SB

Would you rather have Maclin than Crabtree? I really like Crabtree, and some of the crap I've seen him do is just damn impressive.

Also what is the big deal with Stafford. Personally I think he will blow in the NFL.

10. SRW

I would prefer Maclin over Crabtree. I think Crabtree's overrated as a NFL prospect. He's playing in a gimmick offense and he lacks top-end speed which is what we need out of that position.

11. Jammin Jaguar

I really like Selvie and hope he does really well in the Pros. There's the problem as you say that he may be a bit undersized to play DE but yeah, his energy level is just phenomenal. Really want to see the dude do well.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

They got us taking Alex Mack??? WTF :tantrum:

[​IMG]

13. Jammin Jaguar

I would like us to take Alex Mack, Brad Meester is ageing and constantly injured.

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

is it because of her powers??? You know she got chemicals spilled on her from that truck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQsWHVqKxzM&feature=related]YouTube - The Secret World of Alex Mack Theme Song[/ame]

15. SRW

Crowned....please stay on topic.....

16. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

the lions will not have a top 10 pick in the draft and there is zero chance we draft laurinaitis

the fact is the lions cant pay another guy top 10 money we would be forced to trade back even if we did finish in the bottem 10 this year

at best we will pick from 15-20

and MM has said in the past he isnt high on JL i think we will take a D player in round 1 no matter where we pick an it will be whoever is the best player on the board when we pick

17. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

i want maclin lining up with d bowe we would be awsome even croyle would look great with that combo.

18. SRW

The Lions need a pass rush bad. I'd think they'd go with an edge rusher with their top pick.

19. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

cowboys over Philly in the champ game and then beating pitt. I love the Mays pick and would be very happy to land him with pick from Carolina

20. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Sting Rey Maualuga to the Chiefs.