Seahawks Could Fire Jim Mora After One Season?

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Sweets, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

So where does Jim Mora stand as th e Seahawks season winds down? It is a question being asked around town even though every indication has been that the franchise remains committed to Mora. Seahawks CEO Tod Leiweke said earlier this month he “fully expectsâ€￾ Mora to be retained and when the team talked to Mike Holmgren two weeks ago about returning to the Seahawks as president, it remained committed to keeping Mora for 2010.

Source: Seattle Times

2. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

get rid of him. he sucked as a secondary coach and is even worse as a HC...his tatics and motivational ways are suspect as hell.

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Could never understand why he was hired in the first place

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Damn. That's rough.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Jim Mora's has officially been FIRED.

6. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

GTFO Mora

7. Never gets old. :icon_lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oSFYxDGKy8&feature=related"]YouTube - Jim Mora, PLAYOFFS!? The FULL and COMPLETE SPEECH[/ame]

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

That's Jim Mora Sr lol!

I'm dissapointed the Seahawks didn't retain him. I liked watching them underperform :icon_smile:. I hear they are persuing Minnesota's DC Leslie Frazier to be his successor.

9. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Didn't Mora coach the Saints at one time? From what I've heard the Seahawks offensive line is pathetic at best. Even with the return of Hasselbeck they showed promise at first but quickly fadded into oblivion. Maybe their OC should go on the chopping block but that could be considered Moras' responsibility too.

10. I know it is. :icon_cheesygrin:

Just couldn't help myself. Oddly enough, I couldn't find a Jim Mora Jr coaching rant on the web so I thought this would have to do. :icon_lol:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Your thinking of his dad Jim E Mora. He coached the Saints from 1986-1996.

11. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

OH dam I'm older than I thought. LOL
    Then I guess we can't say like father like son huh? :icon_cheesygrin: