Seahawks @ Falcons (Sunday, 1:00pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

[​IMG]

:icon_cheesygrin:

Thank you:

*Mike Nolan's prevent defense.
    *Russell Wilson and his 4th Q outburst.
    *Colin Kaepernick and Aaron Rodgers.
    *Matt Schaub for not completing that garbage-time TD to cover.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Show off!!

Sent from my LG-970h using Tapatalk 2

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I don't gamble, so help me make sense of it...

You put up a G, and won 6 G's?

4. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Exactly. Pesos, but still. :icon_cheesygrin:

And if any of the three bids didn't happen (say Seattle loses by more than 2 points) I would've lost it the 1K.

5. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Hey, I had been talking about gambling against Atlanta since we began writing the PRs again back in week 9. You thought I was going to back off? :icon_cool: And I happened to really love the Pats trashing Houston and having two potent offenses and two struggling defenses face each other.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I loved it! I'm so glad that happened to Carroll. I hope he gets roasted in Seattle!

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He's totally gonna get roasted.

Brought his team to 11 wins, second round of the playoffs, and almost to the NFCCG with a rookie QB.

Yup, they're going to try to kick his butt out of town.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

isn't 1000 pesos about $3.24 ?? :icon_cheesygrin:

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

1. What happened to Carroll couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

2. Why doesn't the NFL get rid of coaches trying to ice the opposing kicker? Change the rule so that the coach can call a time out right when the kicker is taking steps away from the ball before he kicks it.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Should make it that in the last minute of the game the time out has to be called by a player on the field,not on the sideline!

11. CaptainStubing

it won't change. the t.v. networks love it because they can fit in another commercial with MANY eyeballs watching at the end of a dramatic game.

too much money would be lost.

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I think they should make it a penalty for the kicker to take a practice kick after the timeout is called. The kicker in this game kicked the ball like 5 seconds after the timeout was called and the referees were clearly blowing their whistles. That should be against the rules.

13. CaptainStubing

and that is what carroll was pissed about. he was telling the ref that he shouldn't have been able to take a practice kick. however, what was the ref supposed to do? tackle the kicker?

if the coaches want to try and be tricky with these timeouts, sometimes they're going to get burnt and that's what happened here.

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea there's nothing the ref could do. But there should be. Make it a 5 or 10 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct or something.

15. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

twinky. :icon_cheesygrin:

It's about 76 dollars, so there...

16. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

wow my bad!