Seahawks Interested In Adding Another Running Back?

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Aug 16, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Michael Lombardi reported this morning in his “Sunday at the Postâ€￾ column that the Seattle Seahawks may be interested in acquiring another running back. According to Lombardi: “The Seahawks have had internal discussions about possibly being interested in adding another running back. If it were me running the Seahawks, I would be looking very hard to fill this need.â€￾ As of the current moment, Julius Jones is the starter at running back on the Seahawks depth chart with T.J. Duckett listed as the backup.

Source: National Football Post

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Could the edge be on the radar?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

James wouldn't be a bad fit in Seattle...

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i could see that happening as well Rosenhouse keeps tweeting that the market for the edge is about to pick up well maybe this is it

5. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

i was thinking Shaun Alexander

6. nastynate184

lol that would be the most retarted signing ever

7. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

agreed, but the fans would like it..... i think

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

At this point, I don't think the Seahawks fans would like that move.

Maybe they take a flyer on Ryan Torain and wait the injury out...or they wait for the Broncos to cut one more...

9. nastynate184

maybe if he was just signing to retire not to actually play. i don't see why any fans would want to watch him take the football to try and run wiht it anymore he is done and everyone knows it but him

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

James ran like a man possesed in the playoffs with an average line in front of him so he did basically everything. Seattle will have a healthy line and a good passing game to open things up for Edge.

11. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

i think were interested in older guys like the Edge. We have a veteran team which will benefit from a CONSISTENT running game. The was something a while ago about an NFC West team talking about Thomas Jones.

and no, Seahawk fans do NOT want Alexander back.