Seahawks RB LenDale White Takes Blame For Issues With Titans

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Apr 26, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Running back LenDale asked Titans coach Jeff Fisher to trade him this offseason after his playing time disappeared while running mate Chris Johnson exploded with a 2,000-yard season. "I think Jeff knew I wanted to play, and the best thing to do was to trade me," White told the Tennessean on Monday. "I have nothing against Jeff Fisher at all. I am thankful for him giving me the opportunity. I appreciate him. But now I get to build a new me and leave a new legacy.'' White, who didn't make himself available to Seattle reporters after the trade, told the Tennessean he accepted some of the blame for how things played out with the Titans. "Why didn't it work out in Tennessee? I have to blame myself some, I guess," White said. "But with that said, it was obviously time for me to move on. I didn't feel like I could become the kind of player I wanted to become at Tennessee because of past history of things, maybe things that weren't always right. But I'm not mad about it at all. I get another chance to prove myself." Among the history, apparently, was a limited involvement in offseason workout programs and some tardiness to team meetings.

Source: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

2. Trueseablue

Trueseablue Nickle Player

Man enough to admit it,...now move on.