Seahawks Stun Packers 14-12 On Controversial Last-Second TD

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Sep 24, 2012.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i think it's hilarious that this has turned into the biggest nfl story in years.

espn sportscenter reported their ratings yesterday were their highest in 15 years. i talked to people yesterday that don't even watch football that were talking about it. there are lurkers here who rarely post that are actually posting about it.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's really nothing funny about it if you're an NFL fan. It's a disgrace to the league and I said it beige the season started that if these refs continue, this could be the biggest farce of a season ever...it could ruin the game. So many diehard fans are frustrated in so many ways...even if its not affecting their teams yet...

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

oh please ward. while i agree that there are many fans that are very upset about this and 'some' may boycott the games until the regular refs come back ....... my contention is that people take the game too seriously. anyone that views sports and any gambling they may do on sports as anything more than entertainment is taking it too seriously and, yes, i will continue to laugh at them.