Seahawks Won't Dump RB Julius Jones

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Apr 24, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

New Seahawks general manager John Schneider used the draft not only to add some talented newcomers to the Seahawks, he parlayed a pair of picks for veteran running backs Lendale White and Leon Washington in trades with the Tennessee Titans and New York Jets. Clearly all those running backs aren't going to survive and the additions raise the possibility that Julius Jones could be jettisoned, but Schneider wasn't talking about subtractions Saturday. "I'm just excited," Schneider said. "The competition deal is real. You guys are going to get tired of hearing about it, but it's the real deal. The way anybody in any profession strives to be their best is when you've got people competing, so we're real excited about that group we have."

Source: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

2. Trueseablue

Trueseablue Nickle Player

J Jones is gone,..he is the oldest and has been unproductive in Seattle:icon_frown:SEA YA !!!

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

No one loves Julia

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Thomas does.

5. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Aww hecksocks.

Our is team would be better by cutting him.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

...YET...

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I don't think there's room on the team for three backs like him and white and washington but.....Washington is a return guy too. Who knows? If I had to guess though Jones is going bye bye.

8. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

White is a different style, so he's safe.

Washington is the most talented and gives us kick return value. Safe.

Forsett is shorter, smaller, faster, more powerful with better hands and blocks better. Safe.

Screw off, Julia.

9. superseahawks

superseahawks Rookie

Exactly I concur....