Should Mike Vick be suspended?

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by TDJets72027, Jul 18, 2007.

?

Should Vick be suspended?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I think he should be suspended.

2. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Not until guilt has been established, otherwise the league makes yet another benchmark for itself after the PacMan situation.

3. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

i voted no also.....and i'm a saints fan :icon_cheesygrin:

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:icon_cheesygrin: At least 4 games, cause that's when we play them

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If he is guilty, and gets a significant amount of jail time, I say one year or an amount at minimum equivalent to his time served in jail, whichever is greater. And thats in addition to his jail time. So say, for instance he gets a year in jail, upon his release, he should get suspended from football for a year as well afterwards.

IF he is convicted.

But knowing Goodell, he'll probably get a year, convicted or no.

6. brakos82

(waiting for BANG! to come out with their new cartoon)

7. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

if they dont suspend him its the most cowardly thing to do and its a injustice to pacman who got charged and got a year and his offense wasnt nearly as bad as this if the league doesnt give him a year then its playing favorites

8. brakos82

4 games is all I'm asking for... :icon_lol:

9. misfitz

i want a whole year they set the precedent now its a top 10 guy dont puss out know

if goodell doesnt suspend him im nominating him for the mcnabb award

10. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

Im sick of Vick or Ron Mexico or whatever...he's way overrated....Im sure atlanta is ready for a change from that underachieving QB/RB

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Wait a min, you guys are willing to "wait" for a guilty verdict for the NFL to do anything but were all for Pacman Jones being pretty much thrown out of the NFL without pay, some people screaming to ban him????? Give me a freaking break..wtf is wrong with you guys??? I honestly can't believe I'm reading this crap.....Jones hasn't been indicted or convicted of crap yet you think "IF" found guilty Vick should only get from 4 games to a year???? WOW

12. misfitz

thats exactly what im thinking sweets

everywhere ive looked its o lets wait it out and see what happens but with Pacman its get him away now heck him and its BS

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Misfitz, and what really upsets me is that a lot of people on the radio were saying well it's not like Vick is a thug...bwhahahahahahahahahaha, do they NOT know his gene pool, brother Marcus is a freaking thug and their friends are thugs and Vicks been involved in this crap when he was in college, wtf is he the Darling of the NFL now??? I bet if Michael Vick was white they would have found a way to either sweep this under the rug or lessen the blow from the NFL somehow just like Jared Allen who btw is white...things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

that sounds like a really good idea to me

15. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

I don't think the Nfl, the Falcons, nor Vick, himself, is going to be able to handle the stress of a season of pressure from fans and media, like this. Therefore, I think he gets suspended, either way. I know the NFL doesn't want it's players bringing this type of bad pub. to the league. If he is at home, for the season, then there will be less focus, from this ordeal, on the NFL.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He should be suspended for one reason and one reason only, because everyone that screwed up has gotten a taste of Goodell's wrath.

17. misfitz

thats it right there if goodell doesnt suspend him his the biggest hypocrite and cat there is

the only reason he hasnt been suspended is how many fans he brings to the stadium. You cant say that people go to titans games for pacman because they dont hes a corner. But Vick is a dangerous QB and people like that so they go to see him if this was PacMan hed be ban for life

You also cant say that vick isnt a repeat offender
    STD Case
    Waterbottle incident
    Flipping off all the fans in atlanta
    Him smoking weed on myspace

im sure im forgetting something but you get the point

18. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i never heard of the myspace weed somking incident

19. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I think Vick should be suspended and NOW. Roger Goodell has jumped the gun on Pacman Jones. Why not do the same to Michael Vick?

20. misfitz

he posted a pic on his myspace page of him smoking a blunt