So Where Will Peyton End Up?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Mar 7, 2012.

?

Where Will Peyton Land?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Titans

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Broncos

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. 49ers

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Other

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If he didn't want to play with Marshall then he won't want to play with Moss.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I heard a guy on a local radio station say this morning that the Dolphins are even odds, the Broncos are 3-1, and the Cardinals are 4-1. He didn't give a Web site where he got it.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I wonder if Manning is wanting to hear a commitment from the 'contenders that they'll bring Reggie Wayne in as well.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Or maybe his dad is making Peyton wait for a team that will give him a job too.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Love it!!

People keep focusing on Arizona and Denver as the two "top picks.". But let's throw this put there, maybe Peyton has an idea of where he wants to go other than those two teams and he wanted to see what they had to offer compared to where he wants to go? How many times have we seen a team come out of no where and sign a player overnight? For all we know, Mannings agent could be on the phone non-stop with the Seahawks and Friday we find out he signed with the Seahawks. then we'll hear the proverbial "It happened so fast" speech...

6. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

If were the texans,i'd make a big push for him.they can send schaub to the skins for a lower draft pick,and sign peyton and if they did,it would make them the afc super bowl faves next season.
    The Titans could also step in and pick him up fast too!

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Why would the Skins trade for Schaub they just mortaged their future for RG3

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yes, i could see someone else popping up at some point but i still think we would have some forewarning because i don't see him signing anywhere unless he has a face to face with them and right now Peyton has so many eyeballs on him he can't take a crap without all of us knowing.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I tend to agree, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked of it went down the way I sarcastically described.

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The last thing I heard this morning was that Fox Sports and ESPN had Denver and Tennessee as the top 2 choices. Miami is out of it. At least, for now.

11. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

I Like the guy,best qb in my book since johnny unitas,but i'm sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over him on espn and nfl network!

12. CaptainStubing

so, what's the latest with this deal? anyone hear anything? the last 24 hours has been focused on the tourney and I haven't heard/seen crap on Peyton ...............

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I heard Bowlen's plane is on its way to NC right now...

14. Steve12

Schefter reported that the dolphins are on the outside looking in now. coming down to the titans and broncos.

15. CaptainStubing

so, the cardinals are out also?

16. Steve12

He says not out, just behind the other 2.

Also reporting that a private plane carrying the broncos owner is flying out to where Peyton has been working out.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  17. CaptainStubing

ok, schefter is on espn right now talking about the broncos plane heading to Duke right now and talking about the titans and broncos being the leaders.

18. Steve12

Yea that's what I'm watching. Lol.

19. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Maybe he'll pull a Dwight Howard.

20. Steve12

Dwight Howard is still an indecisive, immature, selfish, arrogant kid. Basically the opposite of Peyton Manning.