Sources Say Georgia WR A.J. Green Will Enter The 2011 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Two sources close to Georgia Bulldogs wide receiver A.J. Green have told Channel 2 Sports Director Zach Klein that Green will forgo his senior season and enter the NFL draft. Both sources told Klein, “There is a 100 percent chance he is gone, and a possible (NFL) lockout has no bearing on his decision.â€￾ The 6-foot-4-inch, 205-pound receiver from Summerville, S.C., led the team in yards and touchdowns despite being suspended for four games by the NCAA for selling last year’s bowl jersey. During his junior season, Green caught 49 passes for 771 yards and nine touchdowns. According to ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper Jr., Green is the third best prospect in the country. ESPN’s Todd McShay has Green as a top five selection.

Source: WSBTV 2 Suwanee

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

The lockout has no bearing on his decision?

He's an absolute fool if he really feels that way

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

rams will be looking hard for a wr to match up with bradford. why not aj green?

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Don't get me wrong he has the talent to play at the next level but if there's a lockout and he retains an agent he's hecked.

5. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

If the draftniks are correct, he'll be off the board long before the Rams are on the clock, unless they move up to get him.

6. He could wind up somewhere like Denver if the next head coach sticks with Tebow.

Would give him a nice weapon in the passing game.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Browns please.

8. they went WR last year with Demaryius Thomas (whow asn't worth a 1st but still).

So I'm not sure they'd go there again.

9. I could see him going to:

Panthers (If they lose S.Smith)

Bengals (TO is gone and Chad might be next)

Browns

Redskins