Starting Lineup

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by dylanweber24, Dec 15, 2017.

1. dylanweber24

dylanweber24 M2M 17 Premium Member

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on my lineup. Obviously locked in with McCoy and Ingram at RB. And also Thomas, Hopkins and Fitzgerald at WR.

I guess my questions are who to go with at QB. None of my three have great matchups. All three haven't been playing great the last couple of weeks either. Leaning toward Cousins against Arizona but hate that match up. Just not sure I can trust Smith or Carr right now. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts there.

And also who to go with at the Flex spot. I currently have Josh Gordon there since he's going against a Baltimore team that now no longer has Jimmy Smith. Could get some chances at a big play there. But I also have J. McKinnon and Robby Anderson. Anderson has a decent raporrt with with B Petty so that's not a bad thing. And McKinnon has a great matchup against Cincy but he just isn't getting the touches.

I also have Kerwyn Williams, D. Henry and Rod Smith available on waivers to grab for the flex spot.

Just curious what anyone would do with the flex spot and QB spot.

Thanks guys

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Can go wrong flexing Gordon -

At QB I'm defaulting to our projections @ Alex Smith - when they last faced off Smith hit 17 points and that was @ LAC - Alex is at home this week and that helps. Best option you got in my mind.

3. dylanweber24

Great call with A Smith. Was the best option for sure. Helped me make it to the finals! Thank you sir.

This week it’s between Alex Smith and Foles. Any thoughts there?
    My only other concern is my flex spot. Currently Gordon but have a few other options in McKinnon, Keelan Cole or Mike Wallace.

Currently have the Bears slotted as my starting D but also have the Chargers available vs Jets, Wash vs Den and Carolina vs Bucs. Leaning toward Bears with Chargers close behind.

As always thanks for the help

4. Kurt

This is the perfect spot for a let down week out of Foles - If you believe last week was a fluke -

Neither are bad picks and I have Smith ahead of Foles in my rankings (updated this AM). But Foles could very well out produce Smith and I wouldn't be surprised at all. Foles low projection is more about his limited samples this season more than anything... its about confidence

5. dylanweber24

Yeah I missed out on Foles off the waiver wire anyway. So Smith it is. Any thoughts on the flex spot?

6. Kurt

Who do you want me to pick between?

7. dylanweber24

Well I have Gordon in but also Keelan Cole and Mike Wallace available. But even though I said McKinnon was available in my earlier post he’s gone now. But Wayne Gallman is available.

8. Kurt

Keelan Cole or Wallace - both are solid.. I'd roll with Cole