Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Responds To Criticism From Jerome Bettis

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by SRW, Dec 18, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger responded to comments Thursday that former teammate Jerome Bettis made on a syndicated radio program that the Steelers' season "is basically over'' following their 13-6 loss to the Cleveland Browns. "When you lose your spirit, then everything is pretty much gone,'' Bettis said on the Dan Patrick Show. "It tells me the leadership isn't there.'' Said Roethlisberger: "I guess he's entitled to his opinion. He's not on this team, he's not in this locker room, so he's just taking an outside view as all of you (media) guys are. If you don't know, I don't think you should speak on it.'' Roethlisberger addressed a number of topics yesterday during his weekly session with the media, including the Steelers' five-game losing streak — the longest of his football career. "Not in high school, not here, and I don't think so in college,'' Roethlisberger said. "For me, you get upset, you get disappointed. I hate losing more than anything. You have to play your best football to try to get out of it.''

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Don't sweat it Ben.

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

lol, sorry Ben, it's over

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea I agree, but that still doesn't mean Jerome knows what he's talking about. Ben has made some points, the Bus is just media now, that's all he should be referred to as.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Bus is just doing his job. Ben's reaction is text book...