Steelers Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Steelers

83.3%
  2. Bears

16.7%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

That interception on the Steelers second drive had a big impact on what changed the game...

2. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I will agree with you there. Your guys definitely missed him more than the Bears missed Urlacher.

3. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

Not the end of the world for the Steelers, but it was definitely an important win for the Bears, you wouldn't want to face a tricky road game 0-2.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

It doesn't hurt that linebacker was probably our deepest position before week 1.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i didn't give the bears much chance in this game. i give them props for figuring out a way to come away with a win against the champs. and cutler did play much better, as he promised.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Great job by Cutler to avoid the sacks (sacks Orton and Grossman would have taken), thus being sacked only once when it could have been more.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

So happy that the Bears won :)

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'll give Cutler credit...he seemed to learn a little bit from his experience playing Green Bay and their 3-4 Defense.

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

That was a big win for the Bears and Cutler. Good job on their part to keep in there and keep the Steelers from taking control of the game. Reed choked it away but I won't hold it against him for the moment because he's been so clutch for the Steelers.
    Great win for the Bears and tough loss for the Steelers but it's still mighty early in the season. Liked what I saw with some of the Steelers offense. Saw a glimpse or two of good running but it was too inconsistent. D was ok but not great. Hard hitting as always though.
    Just too many mistakes by both sides of the Steelers to win against a decent Bears team at Soldier field.

9. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

kudos for the Bears... I thought the steelers would walk in and walk out no problem. It was a good game....... unfortunitly it wasnt for my fantasy team :p