Steelers Will Attempt To Sign RB Ahmad Bradshaw Pending Physical

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by SRW, Mar 28, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Pittsburgh Steelers are giving running back Ahmad Bradshaw a physical, per NFL.com, and have plans to sign the running back if he passes it.

Bradshaw has had issues with both feet and both ankles in his career, and the Steelers are wise to make sure they are not buying damaged goods.

The Pittsburgh running back situation has been muddled and the Steelers have already lost Rashard Mendenhall this off-season in free agency.

Source: National Football Post

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

It was muddled last season too...lol.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He left without an offer. Guess we will have to wait and see.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah...but they said they are working on something. I think they need more cap space because I doubt Bradshaw is taking less than 1.3 million (Redman and Dwyer salaries) to play in Pittsburgh.

5. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

^^This exactly.:icon_cool:

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Schefter on Twitter.
    Twitter

Assuming he's still available...

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

after releasing colon (officially) they will be like 8-10 million under i think

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Colon money doesn't kick in until after June 1 and then I think they'd be in that neighborhood. So maybe they can wait until then...the market isn't huge for Bradshaw.

9. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

This would be one of the better signings of the offseason imo, would give their run game some juice and he can play on 3rd down whether it's catching or pass pro