Steve Young Lies About Running Up The Score

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Nov 4, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Steve Young Lies About Running Up the Score

Posted by Michael David Smith, NFL Fanhouse

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHd0o-qWPc[/media]

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

In America's Game, Young claimed he wanted to pass for 8 TDs in that game...

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

America's game???? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

Super Bowl> Regular season games against the Bengals, Jets, Browns, Dolphins, etc.

5. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Good point....in fact running up score in biggest game might be even worse.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I say if you can..RUN IT UP TO 100...SCREW IT, it's supposedly the 2 very best teams in the US, so why not run it up?

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Who wouldn't run it up in the SuperBowl, it's not even close to the same thing.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What's so funny? I actually enjoy that show and I'm thinking about purchasing the DVDs...

9. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

me too, I loved those shows. Even the teams I dont like I thought the show was very well done.

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The point is, like my mama use to say, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks".

11. American Football Psycho

American Football Psycho American Football Psycho

What's the prob with running up the score. After all this is football. Don't you want to send a message to your victims?

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i say that at the end of the season all NFL player should get trophies so that there feeling will not be hurt

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Damn right! They're professionals! If they can't take a big loss here and there like a professional, they gotta wonder if they're made for that job.

14. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I really could care less, but I hate these hypocrates spouting crap. Young rang up scores,so STFU already.

15. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

If your going to do it..at least own up to it...

16. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

You know if I paid 300 for seats,I don't need to see scrubs in for a quarter,and QB's taking a knee. Play the freaking game all out 4 quarters. I want my moneys worth.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

young should've used the same excuse that belichick did -

"look, the chargers could've intercepted the ball and ran it in for a td, held us three and out and scored on their next posession to make it only a 10pnt game. we had to put more points on the board."