SummerSlam

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Jul 28, 2010.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

It was something to watch. I didn't pay for it. It is amazing what you can find for nothing.:icon_cool:

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I heard, like helpless old lady's SS checks.

1 person likes this.
  3. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

We all knew The Undertaker was in the coffin when Kane tried to put Rey Mysterio in it. LOL:icon_cool: Tru dat SRW, the creative minds and bookers need to shake things up for future PPV's.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i never called the daniel bryan return
    kuddos for once E

5. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Results:

Dark Match: Dark Evan Bourne defeated Zack Ryder

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston ended in a no contest

Melina defeated Alicia Fox (c) for the WWE Diva's CHampionship

The Big Show defeated CM Punk, Joey Mercury and Luke Gallows

Randy Orton defeated Sheamus (c) by disqualification

Kane (c) defeated Rey Mysterio to retain the WWE World Title

John Cena, John Morrison, R-Truth, Bret Hart, Edge, Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan d. Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Darren Young, Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver

7-on-7 Elimination Tag Team Match
    Elimination Wrestler Team Eliminated by Time
    1 Darren Young Nexus Daniel Bryan 00:42
    2 Michael Tarver Nexus John Morrison 03:42
    3 John Morrison WWE Skip Sheffield 07:32
    4 R-Truth WWE Skip Sheffield 07:59
    5 Bret Hart WWE DQ 12:08
    6 Skip Sheffield Nexus Edge 13:13
    7 David Otunga Nexus Chris Jericho 19:13
    8 Chris Jericho WWE Heath Slater 20:05
    9 Edge WWE Heath Slater 20:38
    10 Heath Slater Nexus Daniel Bryan 29:02
    11 Daniel Bryan WWE Wade Barrett 29:32
    12 Justin Gabriel Nexus John Cena 34:50
    13 Wade Barrett Nexus John Cena 35:18
    Winner: John Cena

6. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

The thing is though that all of you say how bad it sucks and how bad it is, but you continue watching it. If they keep getting rankings, why would they change anything?

I used to love wrestling, but haven't watched a PPV in probably 5 years.

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Maybe the WWE writing team saw all the Internet speculation about one of the WWE stars doing a face change and decided to do a surprise.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

What was learned from Summerslam

WWE Creative killed a perfectly good match between Ziggles and Kingston.

Melina gets Divas Championship, no one cares and WWE still retains two womens championships, despite the fact they get about 5 mins on both shows.

Tag Team match up missing, Uso's kicked down to Superstars. TNA's booking stinks and even they can put together a good tag team division.

Not a fan of Randy Orton, but if him and Sheamus can put together an average match together, then John Cena must really suck (More on him later).

Kane Undertaker feud? We all know where that's heading.

John Cena in Purple? Because he couldn't look any more stupid than he did in Orange.

Daniel Bryan is OVER. Main Event ASAP please? Preferably without giving HHH favours.

Chris Jericho teasing a face turn before laying it thick on Cena just shows how great this guy is. I can't think of anyone who has been in the business that is world class in every way.

Skip Sheffield, I felt was very impressive. Obviously not a technical wrestler, but certainly fits the big brawler role well.

Bret Hart looked quite decent as well considering his age & health. Very dumb how they had him eliminated though.

Although I was impressed by Skip, I disliked how they used Morrison to job to him. Morrison deserves much better than that.

SuperCena returned at the end. Amazing considering he was basically dead for 20 mins, then suddenly came up and defeated two guys and able to celebrate like nothing happened. Not only did the crappy sudden ending spoiled a good ending and showed Cena's suckiness again, but it likely sparked many scenes of "It's still real to me, damnit" in front rooms around the world.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yeah. Even I knew The Undertaker was in the coffin. I didn't expect Daniel Bryan to join Team WWE, though.