Super Bowl Tweets better than the game itself

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SportsChump, Feb 5, 2014.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Well, that was a riveting Super Bowl. Not!

If you feel bad about not being entertained, consider the fact that the most watched program in US television history was even more of a downer for Colorado residents and those bearing the last name of Manning.

Things were so bad that for the first Super Bowl Sunday in years, a record number of Americans actually made it to work on time the following day. Not surprising since Super Bust XLVIII was over from the initial hut.

Can you say blowout? I knew that you could.

What most expected to be a competitive football game turned out to be a rout.

While the lackluster contest kept most of us frequenting the cheese dip more often than we cared to, at least we had Twitter to keep us entertained.

Laugh out loud at: http://sportschump.net/2014/02/05/super-bowl-tweets-better-than-the-game-itself/13133/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, my phone died because I was refreshing my twitter timeline right after the kick return that made it 29-0. Way more entertaining than the game itself...

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

It certainly was, Teej.

Some of those Tweets had me laughing out loud.

Although, to be honest, I didn't think the Bowl was as unwatchable as everyone else.

I mean, Seattle was ridiculous. I kept watching just to see what they were gonna do next.

Not competitive? Definitely. Unwatchable? Only for Broncos fans.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, my brother is a huge Broncos fan, and I watched the game with him at my parents' house. He stood with his team until the bitter end. I must give him that.

If it was my team? I don't know...I keep thinking that if the Cowboys ever make it to the Super Bowl again, the celebration would probably kill me, so...

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Cowboys make it to the Bowl again?

TJ, wake up, wake up, you're dreaming.

Oh, and my condolences to your bro.