Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 20, 2013.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVII?

1. San Francisco 49ers

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. Baltimore Ravens

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

Ok so suppose a team comes in with a superior defense, superior running game, superior special teams, and Andrew luck is the qb. You're saying they will lose simply because he is a rookie?

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Different case and scenario...lol.

3. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

No, because Luck doesn't have only 9 starts under his belt. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

no, I am only talking about the reality of the situation that is actually happening. When the scenario you suggest actually happens I'll let you know what I think. And the Ravens already beat Luck anyway :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Steve12

Re: Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers Vs Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Feb. 3rd, 2013

I guess in just struggling to understand the point you're trying to make. Or maybe I get the point, but I think it's narrow minded. Either way, I like that you're taking the time to try to explain it. Good discussion.

6. ram29jackson

7. ram29jackson

I am not comparing other QB match ups in history. I am talking about this match up in and of itself. Whats hard to understand? The QB with so little experience is the weaker link in this game no matter what he did in the previous 7. Thats not narrow minded, thats a logical viewpoint. He might prove it wrong, he might not ?....LOL its only Tuesday of week 1 before game, Football is almost over :icon_sad:

8. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

He's been picking against the 49ers and Kaepernick due to inexperience in every game in the playoffs, and he's been completely wrong each time. Kaep isn't your average young QB. And the Niners aren't "hiding" him.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't care who's right or wrong...WE'RE IN THE SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!

Winning will be vindication enough for me.....go NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

One word.

Meh.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

12. ram29jackson

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I knew this was coming sometime today when I read Ragman's post earlier lmao.

14. ram29jackson

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQwKn8xnr2I]Super Bowl 47 - Ravens vs 49ers According to Tecmo - YouTube[/ame]

15. ragman

Hey, Walnuts!!!!!

If you want happy happy joy joy 24/7, why don't you go watch the Disney Channel?:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I dont want happy happy all the time by any means but your complete lack of the tiniest bit of enthusiasm or positivity about ANYTHING, EVER, is freaking depressing. Is there anything in life you get even a little excited about, for any reason?

17. Steve12

I don't think it's the "sad" part of Eeyore he's going for. Lol. Could be wrong though.

18. ragman

Sure, there is.

Steve's not excited based on his comments about this game. Why didn't you comment about him?

19. ram29jackson

this weeks Sports Illustrated is cool because the first 4 pages are like 4 seperate covers.

[​IMG]

20. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I like the Gore picture. LOL at There will be blood between the Harbros.