Super Bowl XLVIII - Denver Broncos Vs. Seattle Seahawks - Sunday, February 2, 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good endorsement for Adderrall...no?

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

What an awful game

markaz likes this.
  5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

The refs letting the Seattle D play was a little surprising with the pre-game whining here & there

Love watching physical, dominant Ds turn #1 offenses into JV squads.

bigsexyy81, markaz and Aussie61 like this.
  6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Wow just wow. I stayed up ALL night to watch the game. And all I can come up with is WOW.

Does this Seahawks defense compare with the Ravens 2000?

I can't believe how bad Peyton and the Broncos where. WOW.

Also very glad, the MVP was from the D and not the O.

Great win, not the best Superbowl but well deserved for Seattle Fans.

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Peyton doesn't like Omaha anymore give him a new city

Kurt likes this.
  8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

9. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

They all have awful haircuts :ROFLMAO:

ollysj and markaz like this.
  10. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I agree..I've always been a Defensive guy...nothing better than a QB picking grass out of his teeth.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I sometimes wonder what Marino's resume would have looked like if he had the "No Name Defense" during his time. God knows he had the offensive weapons.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

one of the most dominating defensive performances i have ever seen in a super bowl.

the #1 defense "this season" curb stomped one of the best offesne in nfl history in a time when defenses can't blink. hate the game all you want but if you like defesne you loved that game.

also, i think it's time the haters give the seatlle fans their due. they had no so called help and they were still loud. that was the loudest crowd since the eagles & steelers fans were at the big game. props.

Aussie61, bigsexyy81 and Omen like this.
  14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

They simply got beat by a better team. Destroyed by a better team, I suppose.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The Seahawks where in the Broncos head from the opening snap of the game. For me, this game was over when the score was 15-0. The Seahawks showed they wanted this more. I'm not stunned the Seahawks won this game. I was just hoping for a better game.

16. Buck Fenson

Two of them are already in the HOF and the other two will be there when eligible.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Those playoff loss stats can be misleading. Brady and Manning have been in the playoffs almost every year of their career. You get in that many times and your bound to rank high.

bigsexyy81 likes this.
  18. Buck Fenson

people talk about how many losses Manning has. And this loss has a lot to do with him also but it is a team sport and those losses shouldn't diminish his accomplishments.

19. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

That game was pathetic at best. Most of the people I've talked to say it was fixed/thrown by the Broncos. Manning had/showed no ambition from the get go and that's not Manning like by any means.

20. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

The game was over when the center tossed the snap past Mannings ears into the endzone.. first snap! Talk about getting into a team head.

markaz likes this.