T.J. Houshmandzadeh Disappointed Over His First Season In Seattle

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Feb 19, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh visited the NFL Network studios on Feb. 19, and checked in with NFL.com for a live chat with fans. Houshmandzadeh, always candid in his answers, didn’t hide his disappointment in how his first season in Seattle played out. “Oh yeah [it was a letdown],â€￾ Houshmandzadeh said. “I would say I was disappointed in myself, I was disappointed in the way I approached a lot of things, for whatever reason. But I learned from it, it won’t happen again. When you expect a lot and get just a little … I didn’t handle it well, and I learned from it.â€￾

Source: NFL.com

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

You went for the money and only the money and look what you got. I mean heck dude the only time I heard your name last year was when you were whining.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

qft

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

You must spread some reputation, blah, blah, blah. Sorry SoDev, you are not worthy of another rep from me. Time for me to get busy and rep some puke posts and I'll get back to ya'.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

You went to a team with a horrible QB situation, what did you expect?

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Horrible qb, line, RB and WR problem. Not hard to defend against a team when one wideout is all you really have to worry about, even easier when that WR is a borderline talent like Housh.

7. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Yeah he did I'm so glad the eagles made no move from him and i even remember the butthole saying that he would like to play for the eagles and then gives the eagles a bigger number to sign him than the other teams. You get what you deserve! :cartman:

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

You and me both, as there was Giants talk too.

9. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I wasn't a fan of this signing after training camp. Was good at first, then I realized we didn't change our offense that didn't fit him. Mora fail.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This guy has been snitching and moaning for what...the last two years now? Shut up already and cahs that check in. If he wanted to be with a winner he should of signed with the Vikings. He chose the money over anything else and now he can deal with being on a team headed down the ranks.