TD Heavy League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Aug 20, 2020.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

I have my draft for this TD Heavy league in a week. Last year I was lucky enough to win this 14 team money league, populated with experienced sharks. I use "lucky" knowingly. My first round pick of Elliott was solid. However, besides him the reasons I won were Aaron Jones, Kittle, Goddard and picking up Metcalf (despite having Goff or Trubisky to start at QB). The fact is that other than Elliott, those player scored more TDs than would have been expected. So my question is: can you give my your candidates (including DEFs) to score more TDs than you would expect from their ADPs to target in my draft??

Team #3: - (TD Heavy, 14 Teams): 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 8 Bench
    Passing: 4 pts/TD - 5 if >40 yds, 3 pts 300-399 yds, 6 pts
    400-499 yds, 10 pts >500 yds. Rushing & Receiving: 6 pts/TD,
    9 pits/TD >40 yds, 1 pt 50-99 yds, 3 pts 100-199 yds, 6 pts 200+ >yds
    Must carry 2 QBs, 2 TEs, 2 K and 2 DEFs
    Starters:
    Bench:

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Sort by fantasy points in our cheat sheets - then compare the points column to the ADP column and exactly what you're asking for will jump right out at you =)

3. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

Yes, I know how to do that, but that gives me last year’s results. Do you think Aaron Jones is likely to come anywhere close to his TD production of last year? What I would like is your picks to be this year’s TD stars!

4. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

no the FP are the projections.. darn near the entire sheet is projections =)

Nothing on the sheet is from last year.

And if you think Dillion is going to steal all the goal line work... you are probably mistaken.. he may not see the field on offense.