Terrell Owens Blames Romo, Garrett For His Release

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by wide right, May 19, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Bills WR Terrell Owens commented on his Twitter page today about his release from the Dallas Cowboys. When a fan wrote to Owens that, "I am so glad for your reception in Buffalo. I was not happy the Cowboys cut you.", Owens responded by saying, "neither ws i, blame the OC & romo!! but i'm happy 2 b where i am but i miss the other guys tht were & r true teammates!!"

Source: Terrell Owens, Twitter

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

TO blaming his QB???? No way!!!!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

:eek:hboy:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

At least he waited til he was on a new team.

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

No clbutt... he just showed that he's not bigger than any of this. We all know he was a major part of the problem, and he has a history of being so.

I can't wait until this dude retires and stops tainting the game I love. As impressive as a lot of his stats are he is a waste, he could have been so much more.

6. wide right

How is a player not getting along with an OC or a teammate "tainting the game you love"? What a bunch of bullcrap if I've ever smelt it. It happens all the time in this game yet you chose to vilify Owens for it. Overreact much.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like T.O. But come on...let it go already...

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

wide right only says this becuase TO is on his team now, if he said this about all of his past QB's, what is he going to say about the ineptness that is the Buffalo QB situation.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

You know how many fake twitter pages have been made. I guarantee 100% this one is fake. There was a asante samuel and trent cole one that was reported on by a philly paper and was exposed as a fraud i bet this is the same. The asante one said he guarantees a superbowl this year and it was fake. This supposed comment by TO sounds fake.

10. ball in the baskett

Just read through the other comments sounds like a kid wrote it.

11. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Tainting the game cause his drama queen self turns ever team he goes to into a freaking soap opera. Also, because I respect his game and wish he appreciated the sport and his talent more.

Why vilify him? He is the king of queens.

Lol @ you being all defensive of him. Enjoy your sloppy 4ths. I make one rant out of 50 thousand articles and a Buffalo fan gets defensive.

12. DawkinsINT

Prove to me that you mean that statement.

If it's proven to actually be TO, say you will leave the board forever. Otherwise, take back the statement and admit you are guessing and there is no 100% guarantee from you.

13. ball in the baskett

95%

14. DawkinsINT

ha ha...you can't man up on your words.

15. ball in the baskett

I very strongly believe its fake look at the other comments on the page sounds fishy.

16. DawkinsINT

OK, so you don't believe in your own words posted earlier. Don't use the words 100% and guarantee unless you mean them. Your statement was a lie. That's all I wanted to point out.

17. ball in the baskett

I should have just said its very likely.

18. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

@noelheller neither ws i, blame the OC & romo!! but i'm happy 2 b where i am but i miss the other guys tht were & r true teammates!!

Grown men dont type like this. Defiantly a fake

19. wide right

20. ball in the baskett

At first asantes was believed to be real on the eagles site as well then proven fake. Your gullible if you believe it.