Terrell Owens Favors The Seahawks Over Bears In Divisional Round

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 12, 2011.

1. While oddsmakers don't seem convinced that the Seattle Seahawks have much of a chance Sunday in an NFC divisional playoff game against the Chicago Bears, Terrell Owens likes the long shot. Owens said the Seahawks, who visit Soldier Field as 10-point underdogs, are in a good spot to pull off another upset after beating the defending champ New Orleans Saints in the wild card round. "Of course they can," Owens said on "The T.Ocho Show" on Versus. "They just won. They have all the confidence and all the momentum on their side." Owens reportedly also predicted the Seahawks' win over the Saints. And the Cincinnati Bengals receiver also predicted a Green Bay Packers win over the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.

Source: ESPN

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Now he's auditioning for a job on the Seahawks? :icon_smile:

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

No person gives a single heck TO. Not one.

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I do. No decent human being should favour the Seahawks.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i really think the bears record is better than they actually are.....bears have alot of pressure on them to win this game, seahawks have almost none they are a dangerous team

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Depends on what Bears team shows up. I wouldn't be shocked if the Seahawks were hosting the NFC Championship game next week.