Terry Bradshaw has much love for Rattay

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Entire story here

Awwwww, how sweet Bradshaw is fighting for his fellow Lousiana Tech bud.....is the WCO still run???

2. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Bradshaw is right. I know niner fans don't like him for his 4th quarter choke jobs but he still can get some things done. I'd take him over Gradkoswki and Simms for sure.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The only reason Bradshaw is saying anything is that they both went to school in Lousiana, period.....Rattay will always be a better backup then elite QB...

4. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

But he's not saying he's an elite QB.

It's just the fact that he doesn't have a job in the NFL but other crappy QBs like Andrew Walter and Bruce Gradkowski do.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I know Fez, the "not an elite QB" was my comment. My point is that if Rattay had gone to Ohio State, Bradshaw wouldn't have made that comment.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I remember when Rattay replaced Gradkowski in a game against the Bears in mid December. The Bucs where getting their asses handed to them but within the blink of an eye in the 4th quarter, the game is tied.

7. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Right, but still I think he's on the money, regardless of his La. Tech homerism.

8. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

it's strange that rattay hasn't been signed. The Falcons need a QB and have been looking at various crap. Why not sign Rattay?

Rattay is one of the best QBs out there that isn't on a roster.