Texans Vs Ravens

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sweets, Jan 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game

Poll closed Jan 15, 2012.
  1. Texans

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Ravens

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Baltimore Ravens(12-4) host the Houston Texans (11-5) at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday 01/15/2012

Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST (CBS)

Discuss….​

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yates is in for a rude awakening, and the Ravens will control the Texans ground game to an extent. Texans defense is pretty good, but Ravens are just on another level when they are playing at home.

3. Ravens by 10.

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Ravens 17 to 10

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Losing Matt Schaub will catch up to the Texans. Their defense might keep them in this but I don't see Yates being able to generate enough offense to pull off the upset on the road.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ravens should win fairly easily. But if they blow it and the Texans win, the Pats couldn't ask for an easier road to the Super Bowl.

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

The road ends here for the texans take the ravens.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Easiest game for me of the divisional round to pick.

Ravens

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Got to go with the Ravens

10. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Loving that everyone is picking the Ravens...the bookies will see a heavy load $$ on the BlackBirds... this is an upset special just waiting to happen.
    I trust TJ Yates can step his game up and throw some big time passes down the field to AJ and JJ. Got to open it up to get the running game going.Owen Daniels and Arian Foster are going to catch balls all over the place and Ray Ray ain't gonna do crap to stop it.

Falco is going to be on his backside,Bulls on Parade!

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Would be happy, if you're right bro - but I doubt it

12. Dragonite

[​IMG]

Falco? :icon_twisted:

13. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

damn it FLACO! THE SKINNY RAVEN.

14. Dragonite

Hey he does kind of look like Falco lol :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm just messing with you. I hope the Texans win, I doubt it happens though.

15. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Shane Falco!

[​IMG]

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

god, i was schaub hadn't gotten hurt so we could see this texans team at their full capability ............

i just don't see any way the texans can win this one without a decent qb even though i picked them last week to beat the bengals last week without a qb. this is just the type of game where the texans would need to be pumping on all cylinders in order to win.

17. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

We got this and you all need to worry about the other Ray. 10-24 Ravens.

18. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

Ya'll have a hard time with umproven players, TJ Yates will prove himself this week & ya'll will have the same comments next week. After Tebow threw on the #1D ya'll can't see an actual QB throw on Bal?
    Texans 23 - 17

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, actually, yates has been doing 'ok' but he's basically mark sanchez without the arm strength......... he will only look as good as his whole offense looks. he's not winning any games on his own so simmer down.

20. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

A QB looking just as good as his whole offence... Wow, that sounds like every QB in the league. Call it crazy but if our run game is working we're gonna run the ball. That doesn't mean our QB can't pbutt.
    1 of TJs best attributes is his arm strength, J Jones had to turn up the speed on the ball machine b/c he said TJ throws so hard.
    Yates will have more throws this week and have more yds... If that's the only thing u look at watch.