Thank You, Raiders!

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 28, 2008.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Bush was an animal that helped the Eagles get into the playoffs. Thank you!!! :buttrock:

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dident think they could do it. I just come home from church like at 4pm and went on the computer to see if we had a chance. I couldent believe that the scenario we needed actually happened its crazy.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bush was ridiculous today!!!

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Glad you guys got help from the crapty Raiders.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Yeah, and a special thanks to Gruden for choking big time

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

http://www.thepoopbook.com/images/p**p.jpg

7. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

My parents were going CRAZY.

My mom is a Raiders fan, and my dad is an Eagle fan, so you can imagine the sheer pandemonium in the household. I miss being at home on Sunday afternoons......

8. DawkinsINT

That's awesome, AB. I'm happy for both of your parents and me. :icon_cool:

9. mike oxlong

That sounds like it would have been a crazy place to be the year the Eagles faced Oakland in the Superbowl, yikes

10. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

hey i am just glad that we got a win and were able to be of service to somebody. and holy crap was bush an animal today that is what i have been waiting for ever since we stole him in the draft

11. mike oxlong

he would have shown it sooner had they played him full time. He is a monster

12. DawkinsINT

He showed it when it mattered most.

13. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Go Eagles! Beat those Vikings! My neighbor is a Vikings fans and I lost a friendly wager saying that my Raiders would have a better year then the Vikings. WHOOO Tom CABLE!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

14. DawkinsINT

I'm officially a fan of the new guy. :icon_mrgreen:

15. russian.tank

As an Eagles fan, what do you think about McNabb and Reid and whether they should be back next year, or Kevin Kobb should be your starter.

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think both will be back kevin kolb is not the solution and mcnabb has been on fire besides the redskins game.

17. russian.tank

That's cool. When I saw the highlights of Kolb in the second half the infamous "bench mcnabb" game then, I said "wow, savior my ass". Reminded me of Andrew Walter. Horrible memories.

18. DawkinsINT

No doubt in my mind that McNabb should come back. Kolb isn't ready. He may never be ready.

Reid is a tougher one to answer. I've called for his head many times, but if he could make a few adjustments that his ego doesn't seem to allow, I would welcome him back again with open arms. Run the ball, Big Red.

19. russian.tank

You guys face the same problem that will haunt the Eagles as it haunts the Raiders: no WR. Jackson is good, but he's not a #1. Until you get a decent reciever, or wait 2 years for Jackson to develop, you guys won't succeed. Westbrook is a workhorse and that is why you win, and I expect you guys to win in Minnesota since they have no QB and barely beat a second-string Giants team. But in the divisional playoffs, I don't know. I can't see you guys going into the Meadowlands again and beating the Giants, nor the Panthers.

20. DawkinsINT

That's fine, but you are underrating this Eagles defense.