The 2020 offseason thread

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Feb 7, 2020.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Agreed. Amazing comeback by Smith. I really hope he gets some playing time and does well (in losses).

TJ likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I just want to say I would be really pissed off if after the pandemic, the virus and all that is solved, I start losing NFL games just because you guys can't get along with each other and can't stop killing each other for nothing.

Get your sh!t together, man!!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Nah....I'm bout to glock n roll....

I'm an independent with friends on both sides of the aisle. ::Trump voice:: "Good people. Wonderful people". Their views are so much closer to each other than the extremes of their parties that the media plays up. What is being portrayed by the "news" is certainly not what is happening throughout the vast majority of the country but it seems like most feel trapped into having to support one side or the other instantly without taking a breath to think about the totality of it all.

I don't blame sports stars for having their forms of protests if they feel it's the only way to truly voice their feelings, but I hate how it instantly turns into you have to be completely for or against their message. There is definitely grey area. Politics are more like sports fandom than having any actual listening and discussion.

But yeah, it really sucks that sports can't even be an escape from the world's nonsense.

TJ likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I picked up Madden this year and I deeply regret it. Bad decisions made when you can't leave the house and desperately look for something to do.

There's a glitch that sometimes the lines on the field won't show, and it's impossible to play. Giving Zeke the ball it's an automatic TD. I even pulled a 90-yarder. AI still sucks.

Don't buy this game, please.

DawkinsINT likes this.