The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Iron Man 3. Top 5 worst movies I've ever seen. Followed that up with Major League. Love it.

Omen likes this.
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I haven't watched Iron Man 3 yet because I've only heard how bad it was...

Watching The Adventures of Clutch Powers with the kids right now.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I kinda liked iron man 3. Except it should have just been called "Tony Stark" because there's really very little iron man.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Was it possibly setting up Iron Man 4?

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Iron Man 4 is when he takes wrinkles out of shirts.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I didn't think he wore a shirt...better ratings without one...no?

7. DawkinsINT

He can iron the shirts of others while bare chested.

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Watched Frozen Ground or whatever it's called on Netflix, stars Nic Cage and John Cusack. Interesting enough to keep me interested throughout the whole thing. Lone Survivor comes out this Tuesday I think, definitely going to rent that movie for sure.

9. Steve12

If it is setting up 4 then Pepper is going to be iron man. Stupid ass ending.

10. markaz

or maybe Iron Man will kill Pepper. In the end, Iron Man is a hologram of Loki.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Couldn't agree more that movie blew

markaz likes this.
  12. DawkinsINT

Last night I watched The Punk Singer about Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill & Le Tigre. I liked it. She was hot as hell back in the day. I didn't know too much about her, but was really surprised to learn she married one of the Beastie Boys. Always thought she was a d**e ha ha.

Omen likes this.
  13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Watching Lone Survivor now, movie is about halfway over and I highly recommend for those that like war movies. 5/5

Diesel44 likes this.
  14. Omen

Haven't seen this. yes she was I always loved her on the sonic youth video bull in the heather. I actually knew about her and ad rock.

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it was about hitler,stalin,roosevelt ,patton ,mcarthur,and churchill. showed how they started their careers from world war one and how they made it to the levels they did in ww2.had some very interesting facts. i have been a ww2 buff my whole life,but even i learned something i had not heard before like the 1st time patton and mcarthur ever met was on a battlefield in france during ww1 when patton was a tank commander and macarthur was a colonel leading a charge. great movie or series!

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Was able to get a bootleg of lone survivor when it came out at xmas,and loved it! just as goor or better than zero dark thirty or any other military flick i have seen in a long time.

DaBears22 likes this.
  17. markaz

Not a movie, but watched like one...ESPN's 30 for 30 show about Reggie Miller & the NY Knicks. The Reggie/John Starks/Spike Lee sub-plots are priceless.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  18. DawkinsINT

Yeah, that was really good, as most 30 For 30's are.

Diesel44 likes this.
  19. Steve12

Yea those 30 for 30s are almost always excellent. Even the ones about things I don't give a crap about. I found myself getting sucked in to the one about the oj chase during the nba finals a couple days ago.

20. Omen

Man I have watch that 30 for 3o. I only ever bought on. NBA jersey and it was Reggie Millers. Was one of my fav players.