The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

So tired of talking to buttmunchers on their cell phones that don't talk directly into the damn phone. And when you say you can't understand what they're saying or you can't hear them they've got the balls or pussies to get pissed.

Buck Fenson and DawkinsINT like this.
  4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

My federal tax return hit my account today. I upgraded my bluetooth speaker to Beatspill XL. Holy hell this thing is loud.

My poor neighbors......

Omen and markaz like this.
  5. markaz

Unfortunately, there's no 5x Like button.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

I'm watching Phillies-Red Sox game. Guy in the crowd near the mic, "This is going to be a breaking ball low and outside". He repeated himself again before the pitch. It was a breaking ball inside about waist high and crushed for a HR.

The fan: I called it!! I called it!! Low and outside. Told ya!!!

:laughpound:

86WARD likes this.
  7. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...I heard that too.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  8. DawkinsINT

I have a feeling that even if he was hit by the pitch that fan would still be saying, "I told ya...low and outside!". Haha.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I love the fact that my job is literally 2 blocks from my house so I can come home to p**p in the middle of the day.

Buck Fenson, TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And yes, that is what I'm doing right now.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  11. DawkinsINT

My work is literally a 5 minute drive for me so I go home to shirt too.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

for some unf--kingknown reason, our boss wants us to use the bathroom that is in our kitchen area. I work at a fast food place and we used to go to the bathroom outside. the new boss got the bathroom inside the kitchen fixed and there we must piss and shirt. that is f--ked up. I'm washing dishes and hear a machine gun fart and liquid hitting liquid. talk about ruining a day.

13. markaz

Please tell me the name of the place. I just wanna know where food is prepped a couple of feet from where people shirt. :tsk:

Buck Fenson likes this.
  14. 86WARD

86WARD -

If we're on the topic of jobs...it's discouraging when you know your company is just royally f'ed up. Sure every company has its issues, but when you see shot deteriorating around you and doing meaningless busy work instead of the work you were hired for, it's very discouraging. In other words, I need a new job...lol.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Speaking of jobs. I got my offer letter from the other co, today.

They upped the ante by offering a signing bonus. I read it showed it to Mrs. O I signed and sent it back. Taking my drug test tomorrow. Should start in 2 weeks.

Buck Fenson, DawkinsINT and 86WARD like this.
  16. 86WARD

86WARD -

17. Omen

Since I'll be driving a bit more, goona have to breakdown and buy a new truck. Since my 02 Silverado which I hit with 7 miles now had 283,565 miles. Still original engine and transmission.

markaz and Buck Fenson like this.
  18. DawkinsINT

That's awesome, Omen. Congrats!

19. Omen

Thanks sirs

Gonna break it to my current employer on Thursday when I get back from vacation

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Return from vacation to resign. I did it once in a job that I absolutely hated, and it felt great. Congrats, Omen!