The New Hangout Thread - v5.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't see a problem as long as the people you send back are actually MEXICANS. Our diplomats need to make sure of that. Send Mexicans back to Mexico, Salvadoreans back to El Salvador, Guatemalans back to Guatemala, etc. Don't just dump every brown guy in our hands and call it a day....do your job!!

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

was a Pats fan last night. That was the sweetest game except for our SB win that I have seen. Falcon fan tears taste sweet. Like nectar.

Kurt and Steve12 like this.
  3. smeags

smeags militant geek

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

the price for the wall isn't the end of the cost. there will be court battles just like bush jr went threw for imminent domain and many of the GOP are starting to see the the foolishness of this idea.

plus, didnt the cartels dig tunnels to do what they need to do ? a wall wont stop them.

on the EO's, he has eight so far in two weeks. on pace for 208 per year. unless you want to count, and I agree you would, the depression through both world wars (which makes those numbers very understandable) no president comes close to trumps number.

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Maybe they'll start taking up pole vaulting.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

You have a 0.00003% chance of being killed by a foreign born terrorist on US soil.

OMFG its a massacre !!!!!

edit - for the record, I am not in any shape or form, saying that the US should not be diligent in its vetting process, just that the fear mongering is getting out of control and its not just this administration that does it. they all do.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

this was already in court you dope.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The funniest part of twitter, for so many years, have been the celebrities' meltdowns. Yes, even The Donald's meltdowns were hillarious...

Now, a POTUS meltdown...that's some scary s**t right there...hopefully, they're hiding the red button from him...

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

Flynn of course resigned last night, but the trump administration knew about this a month ago, and did nothing. well about this anyway, they certainly kept busy redlining the fear mongering machine over the impending muslim and mexican takeover of the country and of course, let's not forget, the horrific wrong done to ivanka trump by the evil empire, Nordstrom.

the saddest part about all of this, is the fact that the alternative to trump, may have been even worse.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

I have questioned this situation with Russia from the get go but the GOP sheep didn't want to hear it cause there were much more important things to worry about, like gloating about the election victory and telling liberals their days are numbered.

could you imagine if the muslim terrorist, AKA Obama, had his national security advisor involved in something like this ?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

lmao - and trump says we need to lift sanctions against Russia.

lets see if Donny boy getas tough with Russia like he has against mexico and muslims.

12. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

They always start off @ a fast pace especially when the controlling party changes.. but don't worry - Obama did a great job turning our court system liberal. This means more c**k blocking and failed politics for years to comes. Nothing has changed and our B*tch*ing an moaning isn't going to make a difference.

13. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

And now they are having massive coaching turnover... they will be a shell of their former selves.. one year wonders.. 2017 season is for our Saints.. We're training at home, in the heat, for the first time in three years. Our WR core is top of the line with Cooks and Thomas. Draft a solid TE, another O-line and the rest defense. I say extend Drew to cut some more cap space and make a EARLY splash with a #1 top level free agent acquisition on defense (think edge rusher) and we will be smelling real good!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  14. smeags

smeags militant geek

I don't think Obama was the horrible president the right claims he was but I didn't agree with some of things he did. the courts would be one thing, the ACA is another (not a bad idea in theory, but he did nothing to deal with the real issues in our healthcare system that have now been amplified.) I get into arguments with my liberal friends over these things.

neither side wants to admit their party's failings, but they grandstand over the other sides shortcomings. we've become an extremists country in our political thinking and a good deal of it has to do with being lazy voters who based their decisions on slogans & unrealistic promises from both parties.

im going off about trump because he's the POTUS, not Obama, not Hillary. this Russian thing cannot be ignored, especially after they launched a missile in direct contrast with an ARMS treaty.

putin is mocking the united states and more importantly, the democratic process, but hey, trump only cares about the leaks. the same type of thing that helped him win the election.

Kurt likes this.
  15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

It's over. My Mom passed away this morning at 3:30 AM.:-(

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ragman. Words rarely are any good at times like this. At least her suffering is finally over and she can rest in peace.

ragman likes this.
  17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sorry to hear it, Rags. My condolences to you and your family.

ragman likes this.
  18. smeags

smeags militant geek

my condolences rags, thoughts are with you and your family.

ragman likes this.
  19. Buck Fenson

dang Rags. My sympathies for your loss.

ragman likes this.
  20. Buck Fenson

we are in a good spot to really improve our defense this season. I finally have confidence in our scouting dept, both college and pro, and with a top 10-12 picks early in the rounds and that should bode well for us. I hope they go mid level talent in free agency and go for our DE we need in the first, either a middle linebacker or corner in the second. Then a guard, I like Pat Elflin for that. I have excitement for this offseason. Like you said, back at home and away from the resort. Say what you want, every year they were there they went 7-9.