The Official 2009-2010 Washington Capitals Thread!

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by L.Johnson #27, Oct 4, 2009.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV0bqASKAY8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV0bqASKAY8[/ame]

Suck it.

Next!?

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

heck off

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Back at cha Mikey!!!

4. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

Same Old Playoff Capitals.

Congrats to Tampa Bay.

Not a very compelling set of conference semis we have.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

today sucks just as much as last night. Changes need to be made starting today

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

well at least the lightning can draw fans to their playoff games unlike the rays. guess the economy isnt effecting the hockey fans down there.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Interesting that it Tampa it goes Hockey>Baseball>Football.

Or did Caps fans travel really well to watch another playoff collapse?

8. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Then the jerkoff who relayed me the information is a freaking tool, my mistake, but he can still fail too :icon_cheesygrin:

9. HailttRedskins

Well crap, when their tickets are $30 a game, who wouldn't go to the game LOL.

10. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

can´t believe that bruce will be the coach again next season ...

mcPhee should kick him and 4-5 players ...

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Oh...and they did. They failed miserably against the Bruins and they should all be fined and suspended for that last 5 minutes of play last night. Caps and Flyers...two piss poor efforts!!

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

truth, both fanbases should be torching these teams.

13. HailttRedskins

Yeah, sure looks that way beig Ted said it's in the GM's hands. McPhee is an idiot, I'll think about going to a game next year if he's here.

14. HailttRedskins

Been calling for a couples players / FO heads for quite some time. Everyone just looks at me like I'm crazy or tell me I'm not a "real" or "good" fan. Too bad for them at the end of every season, what I say comes back to bite them in the butt.

I'm use to my teams sucking. I enjoy laughing at the goobered fans who talk crap to me about not knowing anything. Cause you know, being a fan since 2008 and only knowing Ovechkin makes you a "fan."

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

so you have steppford fans as well ? the flyers are overrun with them and whats weird is alot of them will rip the eagles for the very things they give the flyers credit for in their defense of them.

"yeah but the flyers always go for it, they always go to the playoffs so we should be happy"
    :banghead: