The Official "I Hate T.O." Club/thread

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by ravenfan52, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

If you think Terrell Owens is a craphead and should rot in the basemant of hell, then this is the thread for you. Make your own jokes and mouth off to Cowboy fans. Ravens fans, Eagles fans, 49ers fans, and general T.O. haters are invited.

p.s. getcha heckorn ready

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

T.O. is the best!!!

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hate some of his antics, but I don't really hate him as a person. I think he's been misguided by some and that he's got some kind of mental instability going on.

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I don't actually hate him although I really should lol.

Hes a damn good player.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I laugh at the antics and I respect his play.

6. DawkinsINT

I think everyone respects his play. The antics I was referring to aren't the TD celebrations. I think those are great. It's throwing his teammates under the bus to the media that I was considering his antics.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Sign me up for thinking hes a craphead lol. I dont like him in any way as a person or as a player. I laugh really hard when i see him fail. I enjoyed it so much when i saw him cry this year it made my day. TO is 1-3 against the eagles and gets owned almost every time :violent16:

8. DawkinsINT

That was great smiley usage that made me laugh:icon_lol: . Rep.

9. ball in the baskett

lol i had to look through them all for the best one to use.

10. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I think he should die in Donovan McNabb's oven, have a quick visit to heaven where Sean Taylor can beat the crap out of him, and then he should fall into the bottomless pitts of hell. And by the way, if you don't have anything horrible to say about T.O., please don't say anything at all.

11. ball in the baskett

So whats your reason for hateing TO just wondering. Is it just because hes a craphead and you love to see him fail.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:lol:

Haters...you all wish T.O. played on your team...except maybe the Eagles :lol:

13. ball in the baskett

I think they rather have guys like roy willaims, marvin harrison, reggie wayne, steve smith. TO is just a big drama queen thats why he cried like a little girl when the cowboys got eliminated. That seems to be a recurring theme with the cowboys.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

T.O. is the man!

15. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Play: Awesome
    TD Celebrations: Awesome
    ravenfan52: Who are your receivers again?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marion Who? again.

:icon_redface:

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

man how many chances did the eagles blow before they made it to the big game only to choke or should i say barf when they got there

i loves me some TO

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

you wouldn't be german, by chance ?

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Or Peyton Manning, or his little sister...not every QB is like Tom Brady that starts winning in the play-offs since the first time.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

let's just see if the cowpukes can win a playoff game since grunge took control of rock.