The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiderman34

Spiderman34 Starter

Very solid thread guys.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Everyone is done with this thread but you keep replying...Smeagle is a mod and whether you like him or hate him he is part of the staff, it's his job to keep conversations going in his forum which happens to be this one. What started out as a rip on FANS of the redskins turned into a snitch fest because people interject themselves into the topic...It's your opinion that Smeagle doesn't represent the site in a good way, we don't happen to agree and we're not expecting everyone to love all of the mods or admins. for that matter but if you enjoy the site we do expect a certain amount of respect for all the staff and not make comments outside of a PM or in the fight club, PERIOD...this site is an UNCENSORED site but when it goes against something some of you believe in you want it censored and I just find it ridiculous that no one had a problem with HTTR getting all butt hurt and calling me a tramp and a c**t outside of the fight club because I warned him about his actions before I took action. Now I'm locking this thread because it seems that people keep taking it off the topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.