This Just In - Brett Farve Just Had A Bowel Movement !!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Jul 3, 2008.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

details are sketchy right now so we are not sure if it was a loose movement or a nice tight loaf. no doubt we will know the exact color and atomic weight soon enough as reporters continue to swing from brett's nuts and ravenfan52 spares no bandwidth posting about farve's every move. :icon_rolleyes:

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

:icon_rolleyes:

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

LOL. Rep.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

RF is posting news, blame the media for the headlines on what Brett's crap looks like not RF.

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

It hasn't all been news. There's also the poll and the "Crazy Brett Favre Scenarios" thread.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If people aren't interested in it then don't reply to it....see it's that simple.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to smeagle again.

Any word as to whether Brett balls or folds his toilet paper before wiping?

8. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

see...now this i care about.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

and if i want to snitch about it in the fight club i will.

see, it's that simple. well maybe not for you anyway.

:icon_smile:

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

more breaking news to the story....

brett favres p**p is brown, does that means the Browns have the edge? What would happen to Anderson or Quinn? stay tuned

note, according to John Madden, he has inspected the crap and is reporting that it, in fact, does not stink.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:rollinglaugh:

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No one said you couldn't snitch, actually I was talking to Burn, making a general statement that if people didn't like it, don't read it...Baby on..

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_smile:

14. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

my sources tell me that there was corn in it

15. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

My sources tell me that there was tomato seeds in it.

16. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Thank you, Sweets. Like she said, don't blame me, I just pass on the breaking news here. Blame the people who originally broke it. I haven't gotten a pm from Steve about it, so I think it's okay. I have a click here to discuss on all of them except the Panthers one, and there were more threads I could've made but didn't. Instead I edited the first story. Like Sweets said, if you don't like it don't read it.

I know a lot of you think it's ridiculous and that he'll stay retired and that this is all just speculation and rumors, but one of these things could happen. And the scenario thread was just for some fun and laughs. The poll was a very good idea to find out if you all think he will or won't play when opening day does arrive.

17. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Sources say it bears a very close resemblance the one known as Shante....

18. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Oh STFU you Brett Favre loving douche bag. :icon_evil:

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Cause you see that when the crap comes out of Brett and ummm well umm then there's no smell to it and so what you have then is uhh that then it's.. well it probably must mean that the crap just doesn't stink. Which is what I have always thought is that umm there's no stink on his uhhh crap