Thoughts On Mcnabb Post Cards Game

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by ball in the baskett, Nov 28, 2008.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

All I know is that it shouldn't take a guy making that kind of coin to have to be sat on the bench to light a fire under his butt.

I missed the game, but I can assume he looked real good. Let's see how good he looks down the stretch. If the Eagles somehow make the playoffs and he is playing quality football, he'll still be with the team next year.

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:fu09: God I hate AJ Feeley.......

As to Deion blaming all this crap on racism.....wasn't Randall Cunningham pretty well liked in Philly?

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Cardinals defense and having a running game helped McNabb look better than he actually played. I think him being benched helped light a fire a bit, but he would of had a good game regardless.

Next week against the Giants will show us more. I still can't stand Reid's decision to bench McNabb for the 2nd half against the Ravens. That game was too close and I hope it doesn't come back to bite in the butt as far as playoffs are concerned.

Yes. You still see his jerseys at every game.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

You're right...what was I thinking...:icon_redface:

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That pic just reminded me that I need to buy a new calculator since I lost my other one. Hopefully the calculator I buy gets the formulas correct unlike the Adonis.

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I hadn't heard his comments, but they may be true. Not because of their race, but because of what's on their ring fingers.

I still have his jersey. :icon_lol: It's too small for me, but it was my first Bird's jersey so I hold onto it. ...plus I like to wear it around every now and then and laugh at the people wearing Mike Mamula jerseys.:icon_mrgreen:

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly, he conveniently forgot that little fact. if mcnabb won three rings like brady he could crap on the liberty bell and nobody would as much as blink an eye.

from sports to regular news - there is little to no integrity anymore.