Titans Vs Steelers - Season Opener

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2009.
  1. Titans

42.2%
  2. Steelers

57.8%
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think the colts take that division....the titans would likely be involved in one of the wildcard slots though

2. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

And the Titans receivers are better than what the Ravens have? They don't have anyone that is even close to Derrick Mason, and Kelly Washington is almost as good as Justin Gage. The Ravens D-Fense is much better than the Titans on the run and even on the pass because from what I saw from last night they cannot cover the pbutt. If they had that much trouble against the Steelers pass attack , what is going to happen to them when they have to play the Colts and Peyton Manning and Wayne & Gonzalez, and Clark? In my opinion all four of the mentioned teams will make the playoffs this year. Colts, Steelers, Ravens, and Titans, and add the Patriots and Chargers in that mix. It is just going to come down to what seed they may fall into.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

4. Wacko4Flacco

Those are some nice sun shades. And my friend you look through the same Steelers ones.:icon_cheesygrin:

5. Crowned

Really? Have you ever viewed my opinions? Obviously not. I'm a realist.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Realist is this

The Steelers and Ravens will have tough games against each other, it could go the same way as the Steelers/Titans game. either team can win

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_eek:

8. Wacko4Flacco

I agree with this. I in no means think the Ravens will run the table and they will most likely lose in Pittsburgh to the Steelers, but being a fan of a team means that you hope for the best for your team no matter what the challenge is. Not very many people think the Chiefs have much of a chance at beating the Ravens this week , but on here there has been several Chiefs fans that really hope they do and I think that is great.

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

what I detest both teams, I can only root for the one that would help my Bengals out, but at this point I don't know which one that will be at the time lol

so I have to go with that answer

10. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

A great game and way to open the season. Impressed with both teams offensively and defensively. Haynesworth wasn't missed until the end and Cecil turned to a zone, which Ben and Homles picked apart. Not sure what that was about :shrug: Really excited about the season, hope Polamalu comes back 100% soon.

To the Heath Miller quote: as pointed out, the discussion was Arians doesn't use him like he should. Last night he did, and I think that had a lot to do with our lack of S blitz in the second half. That was my point, if he was in the game plan it would help the Steelers tremendously, which was the case.

Good game Steelers, I think we'll see you guys again.

11. K Train

meh, i flip out about the steelers just as much as i support them. if they need to lose 10 games to finally address the oline then so be it....its been ignored for to long and they will eventually have to learn from that

12. Wacko4Flacco

Don't get me wrong I get pissed when they don't play well, but by the next day I am wanting them to win the next weeks game.

13. K Train

i always want them to win, i dont think they always will though. i thought last night was gonna be a blowout, it was exactly what i didnt want it to be but i have no problem in letting it be known when i think they are gonna lose

14. Wacko4Flacco

I can tell you when the Ravens are playing in Pittsburgh this year I will not be going around this site spouting off that they are going to win because most likely they won't. If somehow they do then I would be happy , but I don't think it will happen. It seems every year that there is a game or two that the Ravens disappoint me and 1 or 2 that they really surprise me.

15. Crowned

Baltimore has been successful against us in Pittsburgh as of late, they aren't worried about playing in Pittsburgh.

16. Wacko4Flacco

There not worried playing anywhere. They are a team that goes into any city expecting to win.

17. Crowned

Pittsburgh is very much the same, and Not having Polamalu isn't going to hurt us as much as people think. Going to be good to get him back after the bye week, but he doesn't make or break our defense. Aaron Smith does :icon_lol:.

18. Wacko4Flacco

He may not make or break the Steelers defense , but he surely helps it a lot.

19. K Train

weve had a couple shutouts without troy in the lineup....we lose some play making but gain some discipline. we have players who are completely capable of playing the position and do it without being so reckless

20. Wacko4Flacco

I agree that the Steelers defense is the best in the league or at least in the top 3. It is really hard to score on them, that is why I was so surprised in the Superbowl last year when the Cardinals scored so much.