Titans Vs Steelers - Season Opener

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2009.
  1. Titans

42.2%
  2. Steelers

57.8%
  1. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

Yep, ballet dancing and especially going up on Pointe isn't as easy as it looks.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Never claimed it to be, I'm sure you work your butt off.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lynn Swann wore ballet shoes...

4. Crowned

I found this kind of funny

On Roethlisberger missing Mike Wallace for a sure 6 points on the 3rd play of the game.

Steelers WR Wallace makes name for himself

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

From the same story...

"We told him we didn't want it to be too easy for him," Roethlisberger said.

6. Crowned

:icon_lol:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Next time make it easy for him Ben. Thanks.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Bloody toes?

:icon_eek:

9. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Looking forward to more NO huddle this week. Anyone else notice how well the O-line blocked the pass rush in the second half? Once Ben was given the reigns to call his plays and go no huddle that Offense is very dynamic and loved watching him systematically dismantle the Titans secondary. Bring on the Bears.

10. Crowned

There not going to run anymore no huddle then they normally do, the last 2 seasons our offense has been ridiculously good while running the no huddle, but we never run it until we have to. If we switched to running the no huddle 80% of the game we would put up way more points and Ben would be back in the pro-bowl no problem. Try telling that to Bruce Arians, try telling anything to him for that matter.

11. blkngldbabe

Ariens is a stubborn fool. I know you can't abandon the run, but pull a Patsies trick and pass to set up the run not vice versa. Torch them deep with a few passes to Wallace and let Mendy run from the spread. That's the type of system he came from in college and would be a beast if we unleashed him in it now. C'mon Ariens. Play to your players strengths.

12. Crowned

I'd be fine with no huddle all game spread out the defense and run some draws with the passes. Ben is great with play calling out of the no huddle. Makes no sense, we won the championship last year in spite of Arians.

13. blkngldbabe

Too bad the FO apparently doesn't see this.

14. Crowned

I know for a fact Tomlin sees it, I wish he would do something about it.

15. blkngldbabe

Have you been to a game live?

16. Crowned

Nope need to soon, waiting to see if they come around here (@Dallas, @ Houston, @ New Orleans) I'm in Shreveport, Louisiana. I defintely need to go out to a home game and I plan to very soon, just so damn exensive to fly out there, plus the game ticket.

17. blkngldbabe

I feel ya. I usually drive the 5 hour commute. Worth the price of admission though.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

5 hours? Where are you traveling from? I'm 4.5-5 hours as well.