Top Knockout Released From TNA

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by PSID412USM, Sep 5, 2009.

1. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Soucre PWInsiderelite.com

TNA has released knockout Angelina Love due to work visa issues. Love real name Lauren Williams has been using a work visa she got from her time in WWE (She was in developmental before being released) TNA saw it as there hands were tied and they had no choice. TNA had expected Love to work the next PPV in a big match at this time there is no idea how she be writing out.

I think once she sorted out her paperwork she be fine but she could still sign with WWE now.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

cya no so beautiful person

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Appearently Angelina Love's work visa expired TWO YEARS AGO. She better hope the federal government doesn't find this out because if they do, she faces a 10 year ban from the U.S., couldn't even just come into this country. I wonder what the hold up was in getting her work visa situation taken care of knowing it's been expired for that damn long.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah she has bigger issues right now than just where her next gig will be. She might be forced to pay back all the money she made the last two years and TNA could be in hot water too.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

facepalm

how do you let your visa go expired and not tell anyone for ten years

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

How I actually found out at first was a buddy of mine told me at an indy show last night. (Bryan Danielson was on that show by the way) Angelina Love was in TNA for that time frame of two years and Dixie Carter noticed just now that her work visa expired?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

If you can get away with it for that long like she did, then I guess run with it.