Trade advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Bring It On, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Bring It On

Bring It On Rookie Premium Member

He wants to trade me Jimmy Graham, Jay Cutler and Brian Quick for Julio Jones and Zack Ertz

I don't think this will help me ?

Second Trade.......He Has Benjamin Franklin and I thought about Julio and Ertz for Graham and Franklin or is there a major difference between Graham and Ertz.

Third Trade .... I have sent Foster for Jamal Charles?

Tell me what you think.

QB
    Russell Wilson
    alex smith
    RB
    Arian Foster
    Mark Ingram
    Rashard Jennings
    Maurice Jones Drew
    Khiry Robinson
    Shave Vereen
    Andre williams
    WR
    Julio Jones
    Dez Bryant
    Larry Fitz
    Demariyus Thomas
    Terrance Williams
    TE
    Larry Donnell
    Zach Ertz

2. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Kelvin Benjamin? Or Benjamin Franklin one of our founding fathers?

What is the other guys line up?

1) Cutler upgrade. Graham big upgrade but he is out 3 weeks. Julio to quick big drop off. I wouldn't do it just bc the vaule in the trade is all about graham and he is out 3 weeks.

2) Kelvin Benjamin top 10 Julio top 5 so there is a little drop off. Graham will be a big improvement but once agian he is out 3 weeks. I like this one more than number 1. I would like this one more if you could move a RB and still end up with Cutler.

3) this one just won't happen. If it does I see a veto in the future.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

He wants to trade me Jimmy Graham, Jay Cutler and Brian Quick for Julio Jones and Zack Ertz.

Since you desperately need an upgrade at QB over Smith, I don't think this one is all that bad. You'll have to sit on Graham for awhile, but Quick is a WR3 and you still have solid receivers after Julio. I can see what Samson is saying with Graham, but you should get by with Ertz and Donnell until then.

Sorry I have to laugh at the Benjamin Franklin comment to. I wouldn't take this since you downgrade at receiver and are stuck with a guy out. At least with the first you get a starting WR3 and a QB1.

I wouldn't bother with Foster for Charles. It's a wash to me. And Reid doesn't seem to want to use Charles much anymore.

4. Bring It On

Lol....... I don't know where I came up with Benjamin Franklin ..... Hahahaha ..... Made me have a good laugh too..... Gonna be a good day!

You said upgrade on QB, over smith..... You did see I have Wilson also? ..... I would love to have Graham, but don't want to hurt myself.

5. Greg Brosh

I'd preferably have Cutler as my starter than Russell. Russell has to rely on his legs for value outside of his touchdowns. He only has 8 passing ones on the season.

I still think I would do it and hold tight while Graham is out.

What receivers are on the wire to? You can dump MJD. And if you snag another receiver, trading Jones won't sting as much either. Has to be guys in a 10 teamer.

6. Bring It On

I picked up Andre Holmes off the wire ...... Would you do the trade?

7. Greg Brosh

I would still do it even if you didn't pick Holmes up. I just think Cutler and the fact that you'll have Graham for the playoffs it too good to pass up.

8. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Grain of salt with me and Cutler. I am a lifetime Bears fan and I just worry about him being healthy a whole season. The guy is awesome when he is out there and it wasn't his fault the O line let he get destroyed for years but he still ended up hurt. Greg is right he is a big upgrade and even if he is out 1 or 2 game is worth it.