Update: Post Icons Back Up

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 20, 2008.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

so.. Maybe you can assign some people to do each sports logos, How they need to be done anyway. 86, and JJ are in, I'm in too. Just need the size, and what to do with them.

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

wow that really sucks. site still rocks

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'll miss the fav teams icons.
    It was a cool feature to see who supports who.

Location is gone too? :dontknow:

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

If people do take this up to help the site I would just need to make sure they are all 50 x 20 pixels and have some sort of continuity. Team colors with city names or team nicknames are fine.

However....we do need to replace all the icons I posted. Some of the entertainment ones could be lumped into one (like all the video games can be one video game icon).

5. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Something simple like the first letter of a teams name in their colours should work.

Like a gold R with burgundy background for the Redskins etc.

Ill be downloading PS again toorrow so I can help then.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thanks guys. I just hope people don't get offended if I turn down any initial design ideas. I want to make sure they work.

7. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I think what 86WARD made for Pittsburgh was good, but for places that have longer names we should have their initials, eg. Green Bay --> GB.

8. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

This is awful. The whole site looks lame as heck. I could take the stuff about the homepage, but this is a bag of freaking w**k. Screw you Copyright.

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

hmmm, I thougt 9 is less than 10.
    :icon_wink:

10. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

You whine too much. :flaguk:

11. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

:icon_lol:

12. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

That looks sharp. I like that.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

FSU anything from your lawyer friend yet?

14. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Watch out Steve. The Red Bull and Burger King gifts have to be gone tomorrow before they shut the site down. :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck to the people who are being cool enough to create some logos!

15. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

The No Fun League strikes again

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm soooo telling them about our affiliates :moe:

17. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Jesus Christ....I just noticed that. What the heck? Then we have to get rid of avatars and crap too. They serve the same purpose.

Something is hecked up about this. I can *very reluctantly* accept the bullcrap about the post icons, but to have to remove the favorite team icons? No way. Why? Avatars will be next then. Then sigs. :icon_evil:

No. She's in trial for a few days and I'm home sick. Hopefully something next week.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Actually, we're gonna need to change the name of the site as well. The union of Chefs is complaining we're using the word "Gridiron".

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

FSU, we are all upset over the things that have happened the last few days, some of the things like the fav. team icons were taken down as a precaution until we investigate further, for now the sig and avatars will stay but for how long we can not say. Again, we are very upset over this more then any of our members know, we enjoyed bringing all of you the things we have and once we hear something we'll let you all know as we've never hidden anything like this from our members, but getting pissed off and calling us out on this saying it's not true or that why can other sites do it but not us does no good, we are only concerned with this site.
    Please look at it from our perspective....we want all our members to be happy and we will find a solution that hopefully makes everyone happy.

20. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

It's all good sweets.