Upset Week 3

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Lucien2, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

Cinci beats the Squeelers. In other news, karma will continue to follow the pats with a loss to the dirty birds of the south......I love this game!

2. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

that wouldn't be an upset though

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

hold the phone

Lucy? is that you, I just realized the name of this account omg your on GIF?

last time I seen you was on another forum about the NFL where you constantly got mocked about everything you post about lol

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Raiders suck, how much can you really love this game...

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Im going with the bengals as well

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rofl: I still can't believe this mental case is here

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

lmao lol :laughy32: you must spread some Repuation around before you give it Mr. D again

7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

It would seem not much has changed.............

8. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

WTF? How do you figure that wouldn't be an upset? I ran crap at the footballforums.com, I must have really beat you down for you to not only remeber me, but STILL be mad..heh heh

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

you ran crap? lmao you got constantly beat down by almost every member, the ones that didn't beat you down didn't even care to respond or didn't even bother to notice you were even there lol

and how am I mad at someone I hardly ever even talked to let alone an idiot like you. you hardly showed up on that site, because everytime you did there was always someone there to poke fun at you until you went back into hiding lol

and it wouldn't be an upset because I wouldn't be upset if the Bengals won, it would be an upset if the Bengals lost

get it got it good

oh yeah

I'm the True King

10. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

Imitation is the best form of flattery, thanks for wanting to be the King, but there can only be one. I know, let's call you King D (D=douche)......

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Let's put a pin in this, I'll see ya in FC.

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I guess you thought the Imitation was supposed to be trying to copy you.

just another reason your mother dropped you on your head when you were born

12. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

I pegged the the squeelers getting beat by Cinci, too bad I missed the pats/birds game....maybe next time.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

General Warning: stop the personal attacks.