Vikings WR Percy Harvin Says Frustration Led To Sideline Tiff With Leslie Frazier

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Nov 4, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Percy Harvin's frustration over the Minnesota Vikings' moribund passing game boiled over during Sunday's 30-20 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.

After a promising second-quarter drive stalled in the red zone, Harvin sought out Leslie Frazier and shouted demonstratively at the coach. Harvin followed Frazier down the sideline, prompting the coach to remove his headset and calm down his star wide receiver.

Harvin got similarly heated last week, when he appeared to be shouting at offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave during a loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"I just want to score points," Harvin said, via ESPN Twin Cities. "It's frustrating not scoring. So, it was just a little frustration. Just was trying to get things right."

Harvin wouldn't share details of his heated conversation with Frazier.

"I'm not going to talk about what me and Coach discussed," Harvin said. "It was a little conversation, just in the heat of the moment, trying to get things right. That's all it was."

Source: NFL.com

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm sure harvin is snitching that they are not passing the ball more but ponder has been struggling badly and peterson is running like a beast so I side with the coaches on this one .............. running peterson gives the vikings their best chance of winning........ no question.

3. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Couldn't agree more. They either need to get another QB or a go get it WR and a new Off. Cord.