Week 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 7, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not as much luster as there normally is for Cowboys-Eagles. Probably means a letdown for the birds. Nah.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ugh. Just...pull out your starters in the second half after you take your 42-0 lead.

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dez Bryant has signed with the Saints and is now a liability for Drew Brees' completion percentage record.

And of course he'll torch us for 180 yards and three TDs in two weeks.

This season really sucks.

4. DawkinsINT

Seeing what the Steelers did to that Carolina defense last night makes me even more angry that the Eagles blew a 17 point lead against them.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LeVeon Bell has to return this week if he wants to become a free agent. Do the Steelers even need him? Will they just bury him in the bench? Conner has been playing out of his mind this season.

6. DawkinsINT

It will be interesting to see what they do with him. I can't see that he would start over Conner. That is one hell of a 1-2 punch.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Not to mention the OL is pretty mad at him. They feel he lied to them. I bet they won't even block for him in his first carry.

8. DawkinsINT

Dez may have torn his achilles in practice with the Saints today.

9. DawkinsINT

Andrew Luck is on some kinda roll. I can't believe how many stupid mistakes the Bucs have made against the Skins. They should be dominating.

10. DawkinsINT

I hate football. Frank Reich meant way more to this team than I knew.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's all Bellichick's fault...the evil bastard.

I just can't understand why this Cowboys team doesn't play like that every week. I really don't. It doesn't make any sense. It's come to the point when they win playing great football and I still get mad because of the way they lost before.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

well, our tailgate was one of the best ever on sunday. live band, tons of food and drinks. great times.

then the game happened. :suicidal: