Week 16: (Saturday) Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ragman, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

It was something,a hanukkah miracle,a xmas miracle,a gift from the football gods.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If they win today, you can call them The NFC East Champions!

3. ragman

There's a lot to be said for teams with nothing to play for. The Skins had no pressure on them. They could just play and let it all hang out on the field.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I haven't hated an Eagles player as much as I do Bradley Fletcher since Izel Jenkins. Jenkins may have actually been better than Fletcher.

5. DawkinsINT

On a side note, I went to a bar last night still wearing my Ertz jersey. Where I live in NJ is Giants territory. 3 Giants fans separately said they felt bad for me. I'm not sure many can understand how pathetic that loss was that f--king Giants fans showed sympathy.

6. ragman

So, I guess it's a foregone conclusion that Fletcher and Sanchez are gone in 2015?

7. DawkinsINT

It sure as hell better be. If not,.....well I don't even want to think about if not.

8. DawkinsINT

Last night on my FB page a Cowboys fan told me that he didn't see the game and wondered if Fletcher got burned again.

My response was, "Oh yeah. Instead of Fletcher's last name on his jersey there should just be a pic of a ref signaling touchdown."

Haha...drunk me cracks me up.

9. ragman

Both are UFAs next season, I think.

10. ragman

One of the Eagles fans on FB posted a pic of burnt toast and labeled it Bradley Fletcher.

11. DawkinsINT

I saw that pic too. So true.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

kelly has had a two year run with a pretty potent offense.it will be interesting to see if the rest of the league can continue to catch up with him and what new wrinkles he tries to add to keep them playing catch up.

13. DawkinsINT

The Seahawks found that potent offense to be hilarious.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

A "Toast" reference...you know things are bad when there's a Jenkins reference...

15. DawkinsINT

Haha...yeah.

The nickname, Toast, should always belong to Elvis Patterson though. Nothing worse than when your own head coach, especially one as great as Parcells, names you that.

16. DawkinsINT

[​IMG]

86WARD likes this.
  17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

only because the eagles shot themselves in the ass all day.

18. DawkinsINT

They were Sanchezed for sure, but there was no doubt that the Seachickens had no fear of Kelly's offense.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They need a legit QB. He can get by against shoddy defenses with Sanchez and Foles and make them look legit, but they cant play into the teeth of a good defense

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they were the first team to figure out that if you can stop the eagles on that 1st drive it would rattle them a bit.the DC,s of the league have two years of tape to look at now.gonna be interesting to see what they throw at them to stop them in year 3.