Week 16 SNF: Chicago Bears At Philadelphia Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 22, 2013.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The Bears' D clearly blows, but I take back what I said before this game about them not needing this game at all. Being able to come out and destroy a playoff contender that badly after having one of the worst weeks of the season is huge for confidence.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This!

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That's beautiful.

5. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

This looked like a completely different Eagle team to last week!

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Damn that was brutal. I have a lot of bears fan friends on suicide watch today lol.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

What an embarrassing performance last night by the Bears. The Bears sucked on all 3 phases in this game.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

the rest of the league is hoping dallas wins next week.

TheDuke likes this.
  9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the last 2 weeks in this league have been strange. i expect more chaos in week 17 as many playoff spots/seeds are still up for grabs.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

was not anything about last night's bears/eagles game,or lack of one. Eagles looked like juggernauts last night.hope they got another performance in them sunday night.

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Then they had suicidal tendencies outside of football.

You don't go up against a high rated QB & a high powered run game expecting anything less...unless your favorite refreshment is Kool-Aid.

Diesel44 likes this.
  12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

If they win next week,don't they win the nfc north?

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yes, and they would host either the saints or niners in the first week of the playoffs and will most likely be one and done.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't know about that. The Saints are a different team outside of their dome sweet dome.

WHEN the Cowboys beat the Beagles next week, I hope they get the Saints in the first round of the playoffs.

15. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

The Cowgirls couldn't beat crap! Although Tony "The Choker" may not play,so that probably improves their chances.

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I have a feeling that the Beagles will come in cocky as hell.

17. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Not so sure Chip Kelly will let that happen.If they bring their A game on offence it could get ugly the way the Cowgirls D is playing.