Week 17 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Dec 26, 2018.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Last game of the year for many teams....hopefully not the Eagles though. Go Bears!

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

With nothing to play for, I just hope nobody gets hurt. Let's rest Zeke, Coop, Zack...anyone who's banged up.

Not Dak...he still needs reps...

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles will win. stadium will probably be damn there 1/2 eagles fans. unfortunately I don't see the bears helping the eagles out in any way. especially considering that the eagles could very well be the wildcard opponent.

the games against the titans and panthers still haunt this team.

4. DawkinsINT

The Bears will want to help the Eagles if they still have a shot at the #2 seed and a bye. They will be scoreboard watching to see if the 49ers can upset the Rams as their game goes on according to what Nagy said. But yeah, the losses to the Titans and Panthers were absolute killers. Same with losing the 2nd Cowboys game. It was all there for them.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah agreed, the bears would def benefit with the #2 seed, but LA will be up by 30 at 1/2 time IMO. I mean I hope im wrong, but I think the rams do not want to go into the playoffs limping and want that bye.

hopefully Cousins plays like he typically does against good teams in big games.

truth be told, I don't think any nfc playoff bound team wants the eagles in the playoffs.

go bears, go rams.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Except, maybe, the Saints :D

7. DawkinsINT

I know he's probably a horrible person, but man...LeSean McCoy is fun to watch. I'm surprised how poor his numbers are by watching some of his cuts in this game.

8. DawkinsINT

The Eagles are about to make the playoffs and of course Foles gets hurt....they didn't IR Wentz for a reason. 80% Wentz or 100% Sudfeld?

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

bingo dawk. that's what I have been telling people. if foles goes down, a hurting wentz is better than sudfeld.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I just want to point out that Jason Garrett listened to me for once.

Bring on the Seahawks...we have unfinished business there...

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

how I hope it goes.

eagles beat the bears. beat the saints. beat the cowboys. beat the chiefs.

mic drop.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey...I won't doubt St. Nick again. Hopefully that NFC Championship game you predicted will be epic :D

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

you know it would TJ.

id have to go to that one.